Someone help me, I am going insane

Someone help me, I am going insane.

Attached: dcf001d90aaf50792368f132f47bbbd0-imagejpeg.jpg (1200x1134, 270.19K)

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread.

I’m here bro. Don’t lose it.

Im here bro. Do a flip.

This is a serious thread.

k thx bro

no

I can't believe you would type this, who would go through the trouble of typing all this? Like really? That's what you decided to do today? "Ha ha I'm being edgy on the internet" Real great, real great.

Would you go to a bar if one of your friends said something stupid? They're having an argument with their significant other, would you say something stupid to your friends about it? "Oh hey I was having an argument with my girlfriend and I was getting more and more drunk at the bar, so I just said something stupid. I was too drunk to even think about what I was saying, but I know what I said, I told her to meet me at the hospital because I had been in a car accident." How many times have you done something like that? Probably very little, you'd probably walk away laughing.

Well guess what kiddo? If you did that you wouldn't get in trouble. In fact it's good you were drunk. You should get drunk more often, that way you can learn all kinds of stuff. Anyway, back on topic - point is you're a real dick you know that? Like you thought you were being all smart and smug with that little comment of yours? It was a huge understatement and now you're being an even bigger dick. Did you type anything else? "What? No. We have to cut this shit out, this conversation is stupid. I'm so pissed right now, you should be so embarrassed." Yeah, that is a great response kiddo, way to just spew all that snot right out there.

You're a shitty commenter.

membrane

This is not helping.

Tell that dirty bitch to unhand that cat.

How is this even fun for you? Please explain it, I actually want to know how tormenting people is funny to you. What's the joke? "Haha these people are upset now"? Is that it? People are just having a discussion here and you come along swinging your little gorilla arms spastically at the keyboard and laughing about it. This is because of those insufferable influencers isn't it, making shitty "pranks" just to provoke reactions out of others by actively ruining their day. Like, for christ sake kid have you no self worth at all? No shame? Don't be such a piss stain in the gene pool, you can be better than this. I don't want some smarmy response either, just shut up for a moment and think about it. I want a genuine thought-out response, or don't bother replying at all and just move on from this.

me too

Attached: 1528926363585.jpg (1920x1080, 261.7K)

Stop, you are tormenting ME!

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread..

God fucking damn it I can't take it no more AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

what the fuck!!

God fucking damn what the fuck make it STOOOOOOOOOP!!

Gu guguuguguguuguuugguuu AAAHHHH lol!

you'll be ok user, i promise.

If you're serious. I'm losing my mind too. I have been isolating from everyone I know. All I do is stare at my monitor and do nothing. Life feel empty and soulless. It doesn't feel real anymore.

How many tabs did you drop?

im coming for you

Right now, none. Actually I flushed it down the toilet to make myself feel better.

I wouldn't mind some company

My advice is to leave any form of social media including this. I think no social interaction would be better than any of this.

lefty meme