Need dating help: part 3

Need dating help: part 3
Also if other anons need help post here. Thanks to you guys I got this second date
>Met on tinder
>went great
>Sheduled second date for last friday
>night before I reached out & asked if she would like me to pick her up. >The next morning she said that's very sweet of me to offer then said she wasn't feeling great
>Later in the day we rescheduled for this Monday night.

Now my question is should I reach out again to see if she would like me to pick her up? As you can see she didn't directly answer last time. I thought she was soft letting me down but she's the one that offered to reschedule.

I was thinking of just giving her the alternative close.
>Would you like to meet there or my offer to pick you up is still good

Thx anons.

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-123111.png (1440x2201, 307.91K)

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread.

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-123349.png (1440x2147, 390.36K)

Attached: 1598767498083.jpg (250x245, 5.6K)

Asking on Any Forums? Are you a dumbass? Go on fucking reddit and ask on /tinder/

Oh this retard spamming the same niggerlicious message over all the threads again.

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread

Naw Any Forums came in clutch the other day. If aren't so socially inept to figure out what replies are absurd

CHECKEM DUBS

Kekeroo what an absolutely pathetic poster. You thought YOU were some hot shit posting this edgy reply in here, expecting us to give you lots of (You)s. No zoz. Time to get the fuck off Any Forums and maybe leave your mom's basement and go outside, you pathetic neckbeard. Oh my God, you think you own Any Forums? You ruined your parents life with your dumb existence.

>asking women advice on notoriously beta cringe site reddit
this is why you don't get laid

captcha: HOOOO

Helps bump it at least. This will 404 in an hour

You are being led on, my man. She's not interested, but she's too much of a pussy to tell you directly. Don't message her again, wait until she messages you. She'll probably just fade out on you. Sorry Any Forumsro.

>came in clutch
god damn I hope she gives you aids ass cancer and ever STD known to man and then some. You piece of shit
NO CAP FRFR STRAIGHT BUSSIN

Oh, boy, niceguy is going to get rekt. Be sure to ask super nice, with a sugar and cherry on top, if she'll change your dipey wipey, too. Her vagina is drying out by the second with these messages

No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread.

Here's your (You)

thank you. Here’s your (Bump)

>Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
>No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread.

BTW, user is trans, if that matter.

I hate women now. 10-20 years ago women looking just to fuck fell in my lap all the time. This is what we’ve been reduced to? Sad. I have to string women along on tinder, make them believe we have a serious shot at a real relationship, meet their kids for fucks sake, just to fuck them and never talk to them again. I can’t even use my own address for fear of a crazy bitch coming tinder me on fire. This is TINDER. IM the victim, not the whore trying to find a husband on a hook up app.

I bet you're the same breed of low grade moron that thinks all the Andy Sixx threads are being posted by one guy.

Probably ask her closer to the time of the date like at lunch tomorrow or something.