Saw a new doctor yesterday...

Saw a new doctor yesterday, He came into the room and my daughter said "look Dadhe's not wearing a mask!" The doc answered in a cheerful voice "I'm wearing my invisible mask, provided by my amazing natural immune system". Then my daughter whispered "Let's go Brandon", the doc heard her and gave her an encouraging nod. I think I like my new doc

Attached: download (3).jpg (640x360, 42.28K)

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread.

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread..

No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread

You all need to die of the Covid
three less lumps of flesh
taking up my resources

So how did she take the news of her hereditary autism and mental problems?

nude pics of daughter now

No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread

No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread..

that brings up a good point:
what the fuck happened to Any Forums? Even 6 months most of this thread would be on my side

No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread.

Attached: 20220125_110519_0000.png (1080x1080, 131.62K)

ok this had better not be the beginning of spamming my thread faggot I'll beat your ass

>on my side
no one likes faggots OP

>mfw i'm outside in the sunlight and fresh air while most of the jabbed people in this thread are in their rooms breathing recirculated air eating processed foods literally trying to get sick again

Attached: lolunjabbed.jpg (462x255, 16.54K)

You shouldn't make up stories you lying sack of shit.

why would that be "ok?"

WOAH Any Forumsro!
BASED BASED BASED
>B A S E D
>B
>A
>S
>E
>D
Topkek!
kekw!
pog!
kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek

muh leddit spacing

droppin redpills on them normal fags.

stamp before sticker

WOAH Any Forumsro!
BASED BASED BASED
>B A S E D
>B
>A
>S
>E
>D
Topkek!
kekw!
pog!

muh leddit spacing

droppin redpills on them normal fags.

>kek
faggot

WOAH Any Forumsro!
BASED BASED BASED
>B A S E D
>B
>A
>S
>E
>D
Topkek!
kekw!
pog!

muh leddit spacing

droppin redpills on them normal fags

"ok" means "just so we understand each other" Jesus Christ do I have to start teaching English to you leftist know nothings too?

Fuck you, today is a high of 34° F.

ok you made this comment two more times than you needed to I think you're trying to spam my thread faggot

Kekeroo what an absolutely pathetic poster. You thought YOU were some hot shit posting this edgy reply in here, expecting us to give you lots of (You)s. No zoz. Time to get the fuck off Any Forums and maybe leave your mom's basement and go outside, you pathetic neckbeard. Oh my God, you think you own Any Forums? You ruined your parents life with your dumb existence.

Attached: happy-man-facing-sun-260nw-283348451.jpg (419x252, 28.5K)

Nice OP

I want that doc too

still waiting for nude pics of daughter

nice thread you have here op
you gargantuan samefagging retard

Shut the fuck up faggot