How to find a virgin girl? What is the situation in your country? I think there are almost no virgin girls in Europe...

How to find a virgin girl? What is the situation in your country? I think there are almost no virgin girls in Europe. Why do girls sleep with random guys just for fun?

Attached: i(3).jpg (512x512, 35.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marital_debt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why the fuck would you want a virgin girl you fucking degenerate incel

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread.

Die time, tranny swine.

Attached: 1567110919531.jpg (584x778, 66.87K)

>Why do girls sleep with random guys just for fun
why do guys work random jobs just for money? out of necessity of course.

Cuck confirmed.

If you didn't know, it is accepted by many people in countries where people still know what honor and dignity mean.

How is that related?

only way to get a virgin is to go loli.
that's why Mohammad (PBUH) married young.

Why would you want to fuck a virgin? They're going to be terrible in the sack. Find someone who just got out of a long term relationship instead.

WHO FUCKING CARES? THERE'S NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT VIRGINS, JUST LOOK AT YOU FOR EXAMPLE! AND EVEN IF YOU MET A VIRGIN YOU'RE STILL AN UNDATEABLE FAILURE! SO WHAT DOES IT MATTER? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, GO PLAY A VIDEO GAME AND SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BABYDICK BASTARD! YOU ARE WHY Any Forums IS DEAD!

Would you create family with a girl who had partners before you?

found the cuck

>How to find a virgin girl?
Why? So she has no point of reference to realize that you're terrible at sex?

Yes, if I wanted to start a family.

Attached: gaston.jpg (921x981, 162.45K)

It triggers you. You have to think why. You can't accept this fact and your brain is trying to justify sluts and cucks like you.

Virgin doesn’t matter so much as someone worth my time and effort.

Do you realize what her guys did to her? Do you really like it? Wanna kiss her mouth that was full of cum?

>f you didn't know, it is accepted by many people in countries where people still know what honor and dignity mean.

Only place where people accept that type of creep mentality is in places that are highly religious (aka retarded) it has nothing to do with honor nor dignity.

If you're looking for a virgin partner strictly then the only cuck is you. You're cucking yourself out of getting pussy on the regular. Wouldn't expect anything better from a religious fag such as yourself and everyone else in this thread that agrees with this pathetic OP.

It's not a problem to find a regular pussy for sex. There is a problem to find a girl for family. Understand the difference?

And what makes it so that only a virgin could make a viable partner?

>inb4 pulls out the bs marriage/divorce statistics.
Only reason virgin couples do good on those stats is because most married virgin couples are religious, where it's a mortal sin to seperate. They'll just ride out the dysfunctional marriage purely out of a fear for hell. So provide your own argumentation as to why you need and also deserve a virgin wife.

In Catholicism, when the wife cheats, rhe husband is obligated to forgive her, and even have intercourse with her on request.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marital_debt