What's the sluttiest thing your gf/wife/ex did?

what's the sluttiest thing your gf/wife/ex did?

Attached: 1469981422594.jpg (636x960, 62.87K)

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are.. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread..

>50 second old thread
>wow what a failure of a thread

Attached: 1403053273630.jpg (1961x2366, 479.47K)

Take two cocks at once

masturbated for an audience.

saved this one too

This bot is wild

that pic is cute af

Had other men use/fuck her while we were still married.

Got DP'd by two coworkers

She says "thank you daddy" after I cum on her face

Attached: IMG-20220125-WA0019.jpg (1080x1080, 128.37K)

yikers

Attached: 20210904_051315_1.gif (654x368, 1.68M)

Who is this? More

My wife did a strip tease at the bachelor party for her sister's new husband. She gave lap dances to the groom and groomsmen and made one of the guys jizz his pants by grinding on him.

We rented a house the night before the wedding. We were all drinking pretty heavily. The best man was incompetent and forgot to order a stripper in time for groom to be. My wife and several bridesmaids flashed him because they felt like he was missing out on pretty basic bachelor party stuff. My wife took it a step further. She made out with another bridesmaid. They ended up taking turns stripping in front of all of us.

Attached: 416.jpg (180x320, 19.32K)

Good wife! More

After she stripped down to just a thong, she started giving the groom a lap dance. She ground her ass and pussy against his cock and put her tits in his mouth. At one point the put the head of his cock in her mouth while it was still inside his shorts.

Attached: 85.jpg (304x180, 11.35K)

whenever we go out to her parents house, my wife always sucks my cock in the car. swallows. then when we get there she always kisses both her parents and any siblings around. i fucking love that shit so much.

my previous partner ate my ass in her parent's bed

She asked if we could have missionary sex without the intent to have a child.

>let me stick a dildo in her ass, two in her pussy, and then fuck her on top of that
>arranged for a couple of topless photoshoots with her ex-bff
>sent me photos of same bff holding her tits up, videos of them dancing, and video chatted while they danced and made out naked

its not the worlds best but its better than nothing

Whore