Can someone from Denmark translate this for me?

Can someone from Denmark translate this for me?

Dansk Mjød brygger på basis af gammel dansk opskrift. Fra den nordiske mytologi ved vi, at mjød er en drik for guder som blev drukket ved festlige lejligheder. Mjød er et naturprodukt, der brygges udelukkende på honning. Ganske få krydderier anvendes; det giver efter vores mening den bedste mjød. For at skabe denne mjød har vi kombineret den traditionelle bryg med tørret hibiscus. Foruden farven tilfører dette mjøden en krydret, aromatisk og floral eftersmag, som en god madeira.

Attached: CCED0BCC-F808-4FA5-BAAE-0E9B8EAFDD88.jpg (433x600, 23.22K)

Use deepl you retard, we're not your bitch

it means you bought some danish fag's piss bottle

just translate it, asswipe. it takes no effort from you, instead you choose to be a dick. great life you choose.

ra4k2

It's Any Forums. What did you expect?

Attached: newfagdetector.jpg (478x265, 23.2K)

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread.

Overreact much?

It's a bot dipshit. Like the "chat with hot Loli" shit

Took 2 seconds to paste into google translate. Fkin noob

newfags like you are why this site is rotting and starting to lose all of its culture. There is little to no creativity left in a board where you are limitless to post whatever your brain can consive, but instead of trying you post fucking garbage. honestly kys you jewish glownigger, you'll never learn how this site works (fucking doge shit go back to r*ddit glowy), please stop trying, you'd do us all a favor if you never came back to this board ever again. kys and uh SAGGE!!!!

>Dansk Mjød brygger på basis af gammel dansk opskrift.
what kind of retard would write this for a product presentation?

I think you have COVID dementia

Maybe all their talent is in production and they have no marketing skills. That shit is honestly the most delicious alcohol I have ever tasted and I have 25 years of always being open to tasting new stuff. I rarely have the money for it though.

Attached: 12252195979294.png (490x490, 64.72K)

I’m drinking it right now. Sweet as fuck, but it’ll kick your ass. Very strong

GLOBALE RULE 1.
You must immediately cease
no moar bump please (Thread hidden B))

>"consive"

Attached: 1532178478862.jpg (750x937, 89.23K)

The level of Danish is sloppy tween-level.
Either they didn't take the time to read it back, or they don't understand to speak the language.

the tl;dr version: Based on an old recipe.
Mjød was the drink of the Gods.
Brewed with honey (duh).
Very few spices.

And then they added fucking hibiscus. A plant that could not grow in the nordics. They claim it adds colour and a "spiced, adomatic and floral aftertaste, like a good madeira"

This is hipster mead. Probably arab hipsters, judging by the language.

>it’ll kick your ass
One bottle is a perfect dose for a night.
Interesting, they certainly looked very danish in the video I watched. In any case it inspired me to start making my own mead. I went and bought $150 of honey and a ton of equipment I just want to take the time to do it right and I'm too damn busy. I made some beer already as practice it was ok.

Do it! Just don't put hibiscus in it!

I was thinking of making one batch with only honey, one mixed with local maple syrup and one with passion fruit juice except I wonder if the juice would have preservatives in it that would slow the fermentation

Keep it simple.
If you must add something, try cherry juice.
It's quite common and good when served with ice.