Olympic Gold Medalist Michael Phelps fucked a tranny off Tindr...

Olympic Gold Medalist Michael Phelps fucked a tranny off Tindr, who outed Phelps as a faggot after the olympian made anti-trans comments about swimming.
>I told you sports are for faggots

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 10.47.24 AM.png (988x1190, 1.02M)

"intersex" are actual genetic abominations, trannies are just mental abominations
why are they equating the two here

either way: kill all trannies

Thinking that a biological man shouldn't
t be allowed to compete in female sports, because of an unfair advantage from a life of testosterone, is not negated just because you also fucked a tranny. What a dumb argument.

Water Polo Chad here, it's a well known fact swimmers are faggots.

Hmmm. So, the fact he's bisexual means that people who have a higher bone density and musculoskeletal system due to the nature of their sex should be allowed to complete against the weaker opposite sex? Great argument.

Well put
Plus that "intersex" person is ugly AF

This one had her "male parts" removed at age 20, reportedly.

That's a lot of words.
Can you dumb it down?

>Michael Phelps
>level the playing field
that guy is an actual fish man, a wierd amalgomation of mutations that make his body ideal to compete in swimming, hes the last guy who should argue that lol

Hut hut me have sex with girl penis hut hut
Hut hut me say no compete you look like lady hut hut
hut hut in trouble cuz penis lastly mad hut hut
*hyperventilates while beating chest*

If a person had fully functioning testicles when they went through puberty, they should not be
allowed to participate in female sports.

It's a little nuanced for a lot of people to bother understanding.

Friendly reminder;
Slander, libel, and defamation laws don't exist because people tell lies. They exist because retarded faggots are stupid enough to believe the lies.

Callback to all the troons who said the word "trap" was offensive because trannies aren't seeking to trick anyone

none of that reasoning makes any kind of sense like what the fuck

>you fucked a tranny so you should support them in womens sports.

the hell?

Same people writing this crap are the ones who get mad when you consume being intersex with being trans

I guess only they are allowed to do that, and it is totally fine if it supports “the message”

Can fuck man in dress. Can still think man in dress shouldn't sport against woman.

Say it in 5 words.

Fuck troons, make sports fair.

Idk what's troons

Damn, it's not even a hot tranny either. What the fuck was this guy thinking? Surely he could've gotten better fucks?

Lmao mentions his size and lung capacity. Yup "she"ngk8 lost the argument

Man strong, punches bitch, wins

>sports are for faggots
THIS