Wtf Does that mean? Any tech guy here?

Wtf Does that mean? Any tech guy here?

Attached: 51563EE3-9EC7-44CC-8782-980C1C907D34.jpg (828x546, 79.44K)

it means you will never be a woman

You need to send amazon gift card to David from michealsoft tech support

Attached: 1636789443919.jpg (630x405, 45.54K)

Something in your system is asking for permissions/ access from something in their system.

Is my network being spied on?

So called Secure DNS is the latest scam where your browser publisher harvests all your web activity, instead of letting an ISP maybe do that.

Thats a stupid question. Of course it is. The problem here is that you probably have kaspersky windows defender or some other "free antiviris" software that was pre-installed on your comp and is seeking permissions. Chances are the server you are attempting to connect with doesn't recognize the program and assumes its spyware (which in the case of kaspersky, they are right).

Well, I’m on my mobile phone. How do I protect myself from this?

Shit OP it sounds like they know about the terrabites of CP. Run while you still can.

I don’t have cp faggot

Your pc uses IP adresses to send packets over the network.There is a system used to resolve hostnames to IP adresses, this system is called "DNS". Since nowadays almost all connections are encrypted people monitor your DNS traffic instead of the actual connection to a server. You can avoid this by encrypting DNS traffic. Your network blocks this encrypted traffic.

DNS traffic is the kind of traffic that translates our speak, ex: www.google.com, into computer usable data. For some reason the network you are using is blocking encryption of this data. Without encryption of this data everyone, but most likely the network administrators, can see that you went to www.smuttywebsite.com, when you went there, and what IP you had at that time.

How do I encrypt my dns network? Also I’m in my phone..

It means you need to stop browsing Any Forums on your work computer.

That’s fucked up, but the question is who would want to see my traffic? And why?

I’m on my phone!! How many times I have to tell you guys? Why should I stop browsing Any Forums it’s not illegal, is it?

I dunno,im actually just rattling shit off I think I know, you should delete file 32

Depends on which country you are in (no joke)

Occam's razor tells me that it is either a badly configured wifi hotspot, or one from a learning institution or such so that when people do go to www.smuttywebsite.com they can be punished for it. However a boss shouting at the IT department of any blue collar job that people may not go to facebook on company time probably will get you a similar result.
If you expect malice at play however, then it's a honeypot and they are just waiting for someone to do their online banking in the hope you use an online bank they know how to get into, probably by knocking you out strategically rather than a lot of people in the hope to find that one sod with the Money'R'Us bank.

Do you have root access on your phone? Just let it connect to your home DNS. Or use a VPN.
> it’s not illegal is it?
Look user, there is a difference between illegal and smart. Living in a christian small town and secretly browsing www.smuttywebsite.com for your own me-time is fine as long as noone knows. However forget that one time that you are streaming your screen to the living room cinema set and suddenly everybody in town knows your name and what you did.

>can't understand perfectly standard tech lingo that a two year old can understand
It says they're watching you eat pizza, fucktard.