Hello Any Forums today i will teach you to summon your very own Succubus/Incubus! This first part is of importance...

Hello Any Forums today i will teach you to summon your very own Succubus/Incubus! This first part is of importance. The purpose of writing a letter is to make your intent known to Lilith. It has to been thorough and well thought of, for the matchmaking of a succubus/incubus to work to your liking. You better ask yourself:

* What personality should she/he have? For example: Loving, protective, sensitive, honest, loyal etc.
* Do you want a short term sexual experience?
* Do you want a serious romantic relationship? (It is as serious as it ever could be, and shouldn’t been taken lightly. You have to be certain before making these kind of commitments.)

When you are certain of what you want, you start writing your letter by signing the words “To Lilith” at the top. Then write your wishes of how you want one of her daughters/sons personality to be, for better matchmaking. The optimal time to do the ritual is at 3.am. You need a candle of any choice to be next to your Letter Of Intent. Before you burn the letter you speak to Lilith, either out loud or by thought. You always have to pay your highest RESPECT to her, when you speak:

“Lilith, please receive this offering. I give this truthfully and willingly.”

After you said these words, burn the letter with your candle, without folding it. When the paper still burns, you say:

“May the light of this candle burn brightly and guide your daughter/son to me.”

Let the candle burn for 30 minutes. Relax and clear your mind for a while.
Focus and paying attention is important at this stage, as I see it. Usually it begins with some touches and a sexual arousal. For some people it works shortly after the ritual is completed, but for others it can take days before something happening. The first time you notice the touches and a possible arousal, it is important to acknowledge the presence by respectfully give a “thank you” to her/him. After your acknowledgement, Blow out the candle and go to bed.

Attached: 100229178.jpg (512x512, 51.59K)

Schizo thread

Thank you for this post, serious question: I am interested in a succubus, but I am only interested if she is extremely subservient and submissive. Do the Daughters of Lilith come is such a temperament?

I also have an extreme (see: extreme) tickling fetish, and would require the submissive succubus to be bound and tickle-tortured quite often. Sexual arousal will not occur without it. Should I go to Lilith with such a request, or is that barking up the wrong tree?

Thank you for your time.

Attached: ezgif-1-2f21bcd2fbc7.gif (585x240, 1.81M)

You would have to request that within the letter as a part of their personality. Thanks for the question

> incubus was a bad band

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▀█▀.jpg (450x495, 38.21K)

One day I will do that. If it really worls though...

Mhm, yeah, as if I am in need of another demon in my life...

Attached: ComancheCusterHorse.jpg (584x480, 78.48K)

Why didn't you mention that the contract for receiving one of hers for your lifetime is in exchange for your soul for eternity and that your given partner will take it to her after your demise?

You find it funny to lead people with half truths?

of course it won't work, don't be stupid

Only applies if you're of Jewish faith. So if you are jewish you shouldn't do it

>“Lilith, please receive this offering. I give this truthfully and willingly.”
What's the offering? The soul?
Also it's pretty cruel to the schizos, some might actually believe this and be disappointed.

It's my only chance to get seggs

The offering is your life energy to Lilith. (Semen)

>writing a letter to a mythological character
Stopped reading right there.

What a sad incel schizo. Kys op.

idk why people think OP is a schizo. If you believe in religion why do you doubt the existence of Succubus?

It's not so much the belief in succubi that is cringe it's that they accept Lilith, a Jewish folk spirit. I don't understand how anybody can accept certain aspects of religion but ignore the others. If Lilith is real then Yahweh is real. If Yahweh is real then his laws and commandments are real. If Yahweh's laws and commandments are real you are going to be punished. Why would anybody want to go against the creator god? The person who literally controls the universe and sets the rules.

I say all of this as an atheist.

I firmly believe that god will forgive all the shitty things you do that don't destroy his other creations. God will look down on that action but he is a merciful god and will forgive you if you ask him. And most rational modern Christians have this belief too

there is no god or afterlife

Opinion or fact?

Fact

>or fact
Yeah, bruh, he's literally St. Peter telling you that just to mess with you.

just checking to see if you were a respectable athiest or an athiest who won't shut the fuck up. Go pray to Fauci and Charles Darwin