How's life in Canada?

How's life in Canada?

I've always liked this country, nice forests and mountains, lot of space, clean streets, friendly and polite people.

How's life there?

Attached: f7816a069e68444295df9f54b53c13ca832da8ca0824a970d1b1c1a921444ef9.png (1858x1078, 723.55K)

It's ok but the people are brainwashed cowards.

How so? Why?

They just passed a bill that makes psychologists lose their jobs if they try telling a tranny that they should accept the body they were born with..

Thank god weed is legalized.

>They just passed a bill that makes psychologists lose their jobs if they try telling a tranny that they should accept the body they were born with...
When will the madness end?

That's merely the tip of the iceberg, they just spent 7 years passing that kind of laws and 90% of Canadians simply ignored it

Are you talking about the banning of conversion therapy? Because holy shit ive never seen such a spin in my life if so lmfao. You also probably believed the headline “man goes to jail for calling his biological daughter a female” when really he was just a shitty dad that repeatedly disobeyed court orders regarding filing paperwork and showing up to court to the point they had no choice but to jail him.

Hello, faggot police. The left is projecting again

They euthanize their homeless, elderly, and crippled...paradise.

Projecting facts ya wanna be victims lmao

Life's pretty great here, no one thinks about us which is good. Also we have tons of social services so people are generally less stressed out and kinder to each other.

>Claims dad didn't go to jail for misgendering
>Claims it was for disobeying court orders
>90% of the court orders were about misgendering
Sometimes it's really hard to tell if leftists are retarded or just larping as cartoon villains

>Also we have tons of social services so people are generally less stressed out and kinder to each other
That's literally not how social services work

Read the bill faggot. A professional cannot attempt to subvert a tranny's identification. Telling a tranny the reality that you will never be a woman is clearly a tort according to the wording.

The case stems from C.D.’s battle to prevent his child — A.B., as the child is known — from receiving gender transition hormone therapy. But what began as a family court dispute has now wound up in criminal charges due to allegations that C.D. is persistent in violating court orders.

The orders instruct him to not make public any information that would identify A.B., or the medical professionals involved, to call A.B. by the child’s preferred name and gender pronoun, and to not share his opinions of the case publicly.

The British Columbia Court of Appeal laid out the court orders C.D. was to abide by in January 2020. Since then, the B.C. Prosecution Service alleges he has failed to do so on multiple occasions.

In June 2020, C.D. gave an interview to a YouTube channel, where he’s alleged to have identified health-care providers, revealed information about A.B.’s mental health, medical status or treatments, and gave out information that could reveal C.D., A.B. and the mother’s identity.

>he was jailed because he called his daughter a her durrrrrr

How is it not? Just saying "no" is not an argument

You're retarded, the guy was in a legal battle against both his spouse and the state and the state basically gave him a court order that made it impossible for him to raise awareness

Therefore he was jailed for 2 things
1. misgendering
2. talking about the state wanting to jail him for misgendering

Name a single time social services actually solved a social issue

You sound like Ricky from trailer park boys

>he’s alleged to have identified health-care providers, revealed information about A.B.’s mental health, medical status or treatments, and gave out information that could reveal C.D., A.B. and the mother’s identity.

At least i can fuckin read god damn lol

I'm biased because I live an hour away from the Rocky mountains but I love Canada's nature and beauty, but as the other user said the citizens are a bunch of fragile bitches.

My brother is schizophrenic, if it wasn't for the assistance he gets from social services he'd literally be a homeless person on the streets. His social workers help him find housing, a job and now he's taking accounting classes and receiving lots of bursaries to pursue a brighter future.
I literally am

>to call A.B. by the child’s preferred name and gender pronoun, and to not share his opinions of the case publicly.
People don't normally get jailed for alleging they've identified someone or talking about the mental health diagnosis of someone they're legally responsible for while raising fund for a legal defense. You're either disingenuous or have no idea how legal precedents work

Explain the serial killers