It's not a right VS left thing. It's now a freedom VS people who can't handle taking control of their own lives thing

It's not a right VS left thing. It's now a freedom VS people who can't handle taking control of their own lives thing.

Attached: FKSHp2GUUAAgPm9.jpg (560x641, 82.6K)

>not a right VS left thing
Only retard rightwingers say this shit. They know their own party is shit so they try to convince you that your party is equally shitty.

>It's not a right VS left thing
>It's now a left VS right thing

>NEEDLE SCARY!!!

Belloc predicted this back in 1912 - well done for catching up.

FREEDOM IS THE SURE POSSESSION OF THOSE ALONE WHO HAVE COURAGE TO DEFEND IT

based

underage bait

>999
what a waste of trips
also not understanding that the gov telling you what to do with your health is scary, is pure retardation

>cough you'll get eventually anyways scary

I dont see any trucks. Looks like a maga shill post to me

For anyone stupid enough to believe this picture: this is Toronto when the Raptors won the NBA championship. The current protest in comparison is miniscule.

Lol thats the raptors celebration in toronto after they won.

That photo is from when the Raptors won the championship. OP is a massive, cum-chugging faggot. Sage. All fields.

why do you kikes keep coming back with this? You know as well as I do that nobody is refusing a vaccine because they're scared of needles.

Yeah I understand it's also childish petulance against doing what people tell you to do.

That's not Ottawa, thats Toronto, lol. It's also Winter, not summer XD

yeah it's always a telltale sign that if someone describes a picture as "the photo "they" don't want you to see", it's bullshit. Doesn't matter to the crowd that wants to see it though - even if you showed them proof it was fake they'd still continue to share it in their echochambers.

Because it's true and you're a giant pussy.

Well they learned to lie about crowd sizes from the best(not really) liar of them all.

the vaccine could be a suppository for all I care and I wouldn't get it. It's not the needle you dumb fuck, it's what comes out of it.

Retarded if you think this. There is horns going off in nearly every city

>it's childish petulance not wanting to inject yourself with an experimental product when your age group isn't even affected by the coldvid
dude, you're a retarded npc, deal with it and keep living your npc life

And what comes out of it is scarier than every other vaccine you've got in your life and billions have now taken with virtually no ill effect? Sack up, Sally.

uhh yeah, that's true of every city every day. People in cities love to honk their horn.