Hello Any Forumsros Whats your most fucked up fetish? How did it start?

hello Any Forumsros Whats your most fucked up fetish? How did it start?

i am very bored and curious. i'll start. Non-con for me. it started bc of a thing i read when i was like 10.

Attached: main-qimg-b3193237a79cb47783aac3e439e6b5a6-lq.jpg (400x400, 42.71K)

Watching this slave from Star Wars getting eaten alive. The damsel in distress archetype gone wrong. One moments she's dancing, the next she's struggling and begging not to be raped, then she's being laughed at as she's eaten alive. All in a kids movie. Yeh it fucked with 6 years old me.

Attached: main-qimg-6a22b4c67216827e1ee6e342ad2db918.jpg (3448x4015, 1.67M)

i got into stories at a young age too. Im pretty vanilla when it comes to sex and i have a thing for cougars.

Cougars are good shit man.

The one I'm most ashamed of is cuckolding. But the one that's the most fucked up is probably having a woman choke me with her thighs

I binge eat until I'm sick, then drink a ton of water, plug the bath tub, puke in it till my stomach is empty, then turn the water on until it's about 2.5-3 inches deep, then jerk off while laying in it using stomach bile for lube for my dildo.

I only do this at hotels because it's a bitch to clean up. Needless to say, I am banned from many hotels.

not even really that bad, its just crop tops

Nigga what the fuck is wrong with you

Have you ever met anybody who shares this? How did it start for you? like. when did you do it for the first time?

saw some news article when i was 4 of britney spears

Non con?
I jerked off on everything, even on the fact that you can't jerk off and for what they put you in jail. But then I realized that a true masturbation is a masturbation under a metronome!!! It's a pity in my Russia it's not popular at all! It's like I'm the only one in Russia jerking off under a metronome! I usually find some American ones and OH MY GOD HOW BILLIE EILISH IS A HOT BITCH! HER TITS ARE HUGE! HER LIPS ARE PLUMP! AND HER BODY?! HOW CREATED FOR SLOTTING UNTIL YOU LOSE YOUR PULSE! but alas, I can only find this in American, and the Russians think I'm crazy.

Attached: 1581820455919.jpg (1258x1439, 408.59K)

It used to be Zoophilia. There was a book my aunt had hidden under her bed when i was 13 that had some zoophilia content in it. It was basically furry content for the 1960-80's before Furry art was good enough to fap to. The main thing was the way the discribed the sexual content.
Now im just a normal dirty fur fag. I dont own a costume or anything. But my degeneracy runs deep and i own Silicone Sex dolls that cost thousands of dollars. Oh man what a time to be alive.

lmao

groping woman on the bus

hawt

and they love it too, you have to start slow thought, be very respectful and they'll let you do hot hot stuff. I miss buses so much...

honestly, anything that in any way feels wrong can make me hard, starting with cuckoldry. But i'm trying to get rid of that as i think it kinda contributed to ruin my last relationship.

good luck with that man!

I also liked to touch girls by the ass at school, usually we always had a queue in the cafeteria (RUSSIA) and I touched my classmates and they laughed. But the fetish did not develop in any way.

same but with girls at music festivals

>Whats your most fucked up fetish?
Lesbian raep actually

ahah yeah I know it doesn't sound like the easiest thing to do

Never met anyone else that does that. I think that might be unique to me out of the whole world. Got in to it when I found my sister's dildo when I was 12 was sick. I went in the bathroom to experiment, but got violently ill as in it's coming up right fucking now, and I couldn't get to the toilet (our bathroom was formerly a kitchen, so it was quite large) so I went for the tub instead because I was already next to it. Then I just had the urge to do that, so I did.

Side note, in spite of my fetish involving binge eating, I'm actually severely underweight. Not sure how that works.

good taste fine sir

>pukes all after binge eating
>underweight

Yeah it makes sense. Thats actually really interesting dude, had never heard something like that

Ty sir, something more taboo about it than even cheese pizza

^checked btw

i think cuck fetishes get a bad rap; everyone assumes it means you're "beta" or something

realistically speaking, fetishizing that doesn't mean anything about you at all. could mean you have trauma over past cheating you've eroticized, but could just as easily be an alpha finance bro or whatever that is basically bored with everything and wants to be stimulated by "sperm competition"

i think humans are just stimulated by sexual competitiveness generally and that takes all kinds of weird forms for all kinds of people

Lesbians dominating and shitting each other.

breath play

Attached: breath play fuck.jpg (900x1255, 744.83K)

There are often rape themes in movies mean for kids