Go ahead, Any Forums. GIOYC

Go ahead, Any Forums. GIOYC

Attached: N7H7eQSm.jpg (261x211, 10.98K)

I used to not be this uncomfortable around black people, now I live in a black neighborhood. Its a damn shame.

I dont love my fiance anymore and I want to leave in the worst way. It's going to ruin her life but there's no way I can go through with this. I'm better off alone. I just want to be alone. It has to happen this week. I have to find the courage to do this. Im done, and Im so fucking tired.

I just sharted.

I'm gonna raise my baby properly and focusing on being sexually active, but I'm gonna be a loving mom not an abuser.

why did you move to a black neighborhood?

I'd love to see Brook Lesnar destroy my GFs holes.

I wanna fuck a cute tranny so bad my balls are aching

I'd prefer Bobby Lashley for my female family.

I hate niggers but I love their long veiny cocks

niggers tongue my anus

because I became a professional low income black wrangler, as did my girlfriend. Now we are moving out of a black neighborhood.

Are you trying to say you're a landlord?

What are you trying to say? You're going to fuck your kid?

BLM shyster?

I’m in an affair with a married woman and she is the love of my life.

Your jabbering is almost as bad as niggerspeak. Stop talking in riddles

I don’t blame you

Cuck.

I legitimately hate my older sister.

I wake up with night terrors every single night, reliving the horrors I experienced working for the government. I can't talk to anyone about the things I've seen, or done, and it's slowly eating away at me and driving an emotional wedge between my wife and I.

I think I might kill myself if I don't get into grad school. Jobs are scarce: only shit tier service work, "entry" level jobs, or upper level jobs seem to exist any more. My only way out is to get am education so I get the skills and connections to get a job or an hero

I think Depeche Mode is a sweet band

Been there. Look into treatment for depression now before it’s too late.

what a dumbass. She'll cheat on you just like she cheated on him.

Also last year a friend of mine was shot dead leaving work by the jealous husband of the woman he was fucking.

If you're in the US. Go apprentice in a trade. Can easily clear 6f/y after you're experienced.

Worked at the DMV too. Feel the same

Have you tried cuckolding? It saves many relationships. Maybe you need a BBC bull to remind you your place whiteboi.

Therapy and anti-depressants have been going strong for most of my life. Some days they're still not enough.

The worst part is I can't even talk to MY therapist about this shit, I'd have to specifically talk to one approved by my former ABC group, and there's no way in hell I'll trust any of them again.

God I know, I know. It’s a shitty situation.

That’s my luck in this life.

Dude… when you’re 22-23. Entry level is all your qualified for. I’m 40, and the director of sales, for a major corporation. But, 22-30, I was a grunt in one their shops. I didn’t get my first sales job until I was 30. Gotta pay your fucking dues kiddo… grad school… might as well burn your money.

>kids
>zoomers
>entitled

How about this:
>Turn yourself into a tranny
>Go fuck yourself

I've already shared with two other guys. I watched both times. I thought it would help. It was certainly hot, but not enough to save the relationship

It's hard to raise you kid focusing on being a sexually active kid without touching him but I can do it without touching him.

That's what I meant to say.

Then stop shitting yourself and fucking do it(I mean kill yourself)

I hope my mother dies in her sleep tonight.

I grew up with a single mother. shes ruined the lifes of three children, all of whom go to therapy now (including me) she never went to therapy herself.

What she do that fucked you all up?

How old are you?

Why would you want to do this? Let the kid have a normal life and discover shit on his own. That’s the best part of the experience. Don’t turn him into an abused and confused piece of shit like the rest of us.

similar situation old bitch ruined the lives of multiple kids, hope she fucking rots so at least she can't steal from us anymore.

yeah basically a project landlord. No amount of money is worth dealing with this shit and living on site.

Well aware of how long it takes to reap the rewards of my effort. Fact of the matter is I'm putting in the effort and no jobs are hiring and schools accepting (I have good grades and references and experience). Congrats for being a director of sales. But that life ain't for me. I want a real job

The more I browse this site, the more I hate jews.

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-164433_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1049x1263, 248.78K)

Attached: 20220125_105843_0000.png (1080x1080, 131.81K)

>Jobs are scarce
uh.. what..? there's like 5 to 10 openings per person for my field and starting salary is around 90k a year.

Literally cannot hire people fast enough.

I witnessed some fucked up things working for a public school. Not quite night terrors but I shudder to think of it.

there are no riddles, worked with black communities, learned my lesson, walking away. Just not getting bogged down in the gritty details.

does she bully you? thats kinda hot

I feel you on that one. My first job as a kid was working as a janitor at a public highschool in a major metro. Shit is absolutely fucked out there.

No, she's just an overall piece of shit. She's got POA over my mother and treats me horribly because of something I did back a few years ago.

Oh thats not very hot. What did you do that makes her hate you?

I listened to what other people told me and lost the love of my life. Now I'm alone and nobody wants anything to do with me. Before you call me a bearded incel I make $80k per year, have my own house, and have everything else a woman could want other than a 12 inch black penis. I'll never be able to coexist with anyone but her and she's never coming back.

What field and where? My neck of the woods is just service industry, finance, and tech

Lost control of myself a few years ago and put my hands on my mom. Went to the hospital for it and got charged. Charges got dropped. My record's being expunged soon.

oh and why does she have POA?

She has it because my mom is older and she was just worried in case something happened to her.

I hate Indians. Fuckers. I try my best not to be racist, but fuck, I fucking hate Indians. They're so arrogant, too outspoken with nothing to say, they fucking shit on the street, they have stupid social hierarchies and they're everywhere on the internet. Fuck Indians. I hope they nuke themselves and the Pakistani together. Fuck Indians. They all have this distinct curry smell. And some of them wear turbans and get pissed off when you touch their fucking turbans. They're black. They're basically Asian niggers. Indians, Pakistanis, Arabs, all Asians without folded eyelids, should fucking die.