Yeah climate change my arse. Its below freezing in Talahassee and cold AF in Miami

Yeah climate change my arse. Its below freezing in Talahassee and cold AF in Miami.

Protip: go buy a bag of oranges.

Attached: brrr.png (797x445, 514.34K)

>shows hot places being abnormally cold
>thinks it proves a case against climate change

Did you have to wear a helmet growing up?

You look cute with that hook in your mouth. But seriously lets get that out of there before it gets infected.

Attached: digits.jpg (800x472, 62.03K)

Thanks for noticing me, Senpai.

Attached: birdplane.png (993x663, 1.2M)

Arse is a word used by Limeys.

Thanks for the update. Now lets brekko in the lorry while we muck about and watch the rozzers round up the hooligans.

Attached: deranged hooligans.jpg (627x688, 235.82K)

Whatever point you were trying to make was lost by your ridiculous "pro tip". You wanted to sound edgy or smart like you made a valid point, but all you did was embarrass yourself by sounding stupid. Fucking clown.

Ummmm, global warming can make it colder too you know?

>winter happens

Meanwhile, Australia has had 20 days over 110 degrees in January. All time record

Odds are likely that climate change is being adversely affected by humans. The problem is their modeling is so sketchy when it comes to length of time there’s no way to determine whether or not it was us or another underlying factor. Also, solutions to it are absolute shit. More taxes and subpar electric production meanwhile China is BELCHING out pollution.

I blame Al gore for popularizing Global Warming when he should have named it human created climate change from the jump.

Here in Cyprus, we had record level temps for last year Autumn, was still hitting 35+ oC in September and into the start of October. And July and August were the hottest on record too

But what if humans arent causing it? What if Earths temperatures and climate have been changing for millions of years and the sun is causing it?

>climate
>change
The climate changed didn't it you dumb fucking idiot. I swear rightwingers are the dumbest fucking people on this planet.

Yes it might just coincidence that average temperatures began to rise exponentially right as the world began to industrialize.

Was the Medieval Warming period also a coincidence? It lasted 400 years and no it wasnt isolated to just Europe since the wind doesnt just stop blowing.

Attached: CO2 Medieval times.jpg (653x402, 48.32K)

There are many historical records backing up the idea that the earth goes through warming a cooling as a process unrelated to humans. I believe the jurassic period was super hot as an example.

Humans do cause extra warming though. That's just what happens when you generate electricity. You extract kinetic energy from matter which drives electrons to move. Heat is just movement.

Exactly, simple science says put shit into the atmosphere, it’s going to change it. Put shit in the ocean, it’s going to change it. Changing the Earth, changes the Earth. Then you do have the fact of whatever the Earth itself wants to do. Humans are fucking the Earth up, can’t see how this is even an argument. Earth might just be like, fuck these bitches, I know how to kill them all.. never know

But it was warmer in the Medieval Warming period and cooler in the Little Ice Age. No change in volcanic activity to explain either and both lasted about 400 years.

Cant blame CO2 for that. So the only conclusion is that CO2 doesnt control Earths temperatures. The Sun does.

I’m super cereal, you guys.. manbearpig.

Attached: AD2E06A9-39FC-4402-8346-A07E8D77EB68.jpg (1200x675, 99.23K)

Simple science? Nope. Correlation =/= causation.

Call it whatever the fuck you want. I call it common sense

Doesnt explain the Medieval Warming period. Again 400 years where it was warmer than now and in pre-industrial times.

Says the guy who obviously didnt read the thread.

kek good I hope you Euro shitters die before Americans so I can laugh at you faggots

Little Ice Age lasted 400 years. Thames river in England froze several times. In mid fucking summer.

No increase in volcanic activity to explain it. But do you know what does explain it? Reduced solar activity.

The. Sun. Controls. Earths. Temps.