Gonna bully the shit out of some kid in a wheelchair tomorrow. Thoughts or questions?

Gonna bully the shit out of some kid in a wheelchair tomorrow. Thoughts or questions?

Attached: 299AA3E5-13A5-456A-B2D5-0B1E4049820F.jpg (250x250, 7.25K)

Attached: edge.gif (336x198, 1.89M)

Find a large mirror and you can start practicing right now

Are also in a wheelchair, if so are you going to do wheelchair jousting

I am bullying you right now you faggot i heard you suck cock for living but i heard you suck banana instead that's your payment

Back when I was in school, there was an absolute menace in a motorized wheelchair who always thought it'd be hilarious to do shit like run over people's toes, so one afternoon I pulled out the cable from the battery pack on the back and he couldn't do a dang thing about it.

OP here. I don’t like it, it makes me feel bad and insecure. Please stop.

I’m def gonna do this tomorrow lmao. Then I’m gonna start slapping him while he can’t do shit and then work my way up to punches.

Dood why bully him?

Because he’s in a wheelchair. He’s actually a really good kid but I just don’t like handicapped people AT ALL. They always feel so entitled to closer parking spaces pssrp

You are also handicap you only have two brain cells rub together to think. I WOULD DESTROY YOU FAGGOT

He went upstairs, what are ya gonna do now?

Now he can walk damn dood you rubbing off those two brain cells of your thinning almost gonna

Found the cripple in a wheelchair. What’s the matter wheelchair boy? Gonna cry like a bitch bc your legs don’t work? Wheel yourself over here tonka so I can beat the shit of you

Yes my arms in wheelchair from lift so much sending me location bitch boy i would destroy you and finally what you wish for you being in wheelchair!!!!!!

Please do the world a favor and kill yourself before you hurt somebody who is innocent.

Are you typing on one of those keyboards that require you to blink for input?

How do you think them up so quick oh i forgot you only have two brain cells to rub

Please perform Sokushinbutsu

Still rubbing those 2 brain cells until it smokes what to type you clown

Challenge him to a dance off

Come back to /b when you're old enough to be here.