Heat Pumps

Are they really the future or just a meme?

Attached: 1650222269025.png (1200x980, 875.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

home.howstuffworks.com/refrigerator5.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the future
Does America not have them or something?
My parents house 20 years ago had one

We have gas boilers

Not the future, they're just third-world markers. They're everywhere in Israel, picrel. Now try to find one in a wealthy American neighbourhood.

Attached: רחוב.png (1221x780, 1.17M)

But the future is 3rd world.

>Now try to find one in a wealthy American neighbourhood coincidentally in climates where AC is 99% not needed
okay

why do all you fucks want it freezing fucking cold in your house all the damn time, I don't understand it

Yes but the opposite as picrel, ground source heat pumps are the future

how do you cool a house with a gas boiler?

>in climates where AC is 99% not needed
So I take it you already found some in California, Texas, and Florida?

So like running your AC without turning on the compressor?

>Future
nigga have you seen the 30 stories building where each floor has 4-5 units, it looks like a fucking dystopia and ugly as shit, like this but worse (btw, f u kike)
I always thought the future is what mutt is having with those centralized AC units.

he's just referring to ACs in general, americans call them heat pumps

I have a heat pump in Canada. It's an efficient supplement to our furnace in the winter and keeps our place cool in the summer.

Maintenance is easy as well. Just clean the lint catchers indoors every few months and the coils outside with a steamer and some anti mildew once a year.

It's one of the bigger purchases I've made and I have no regrets after two years. Would recommend.

Never heard them called that.

Wait so all this shitposting about heat pumps recently is because americans are memeing about split unit ACs? I mean I knew americans where shit hole tier with their window units, but seriously?

you're thinking of pictures of run-down apartment buildings with 30 year old units slapped on the side
there's no reason you can't have a prettier split system than that if you have some money to spare

Attached: 288c58e588419bad069b79dc30649ab1-3168360299.jfif.jpg (736x570, 61.91K)

home.howstuffworks.com/refrigerator5.htm

There's literally nothing wrong with a window unit unless you're a weak wristed limp armed fuck that can't lift 50lbs into a window sill.

>Verification not required.

you are delusional if you think it will look like this, check these pics (and below replies)

Attached: buildings-455239_1920.jpg (1920x1280, 1.05M)

Attached: windows-of-building-with-ac-.jpg (970x968, 171.58K)

And there's more but just to give the idea

Attached: CLI-AIRCONDITIONERS-jumbo.jpg (683x1024, 262.16K)

Well if you care about security, efficiency, or capabilities there are a lot of things shitty about window units