Why young buys love so much this old fart, he is junkie, he gets addicted over and over again, have mental problems...

Why young buys love so much this old fart, he is junkie, he gets addicted over and over again, have mental problems, and thinks that everything is a conspiracy.
Guy lives in a mess, have problems with head and drugs, and want to give you advice how to live. Weird dude.

Attached: Junkie.jpg (1773x1773, 128.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/intelligent-people-tend-to-be-messy-stay-awake-longer-and-swear-more-a7174256.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Young homosexuals want him so bad, he is like daddy fuck me hard character for them.

Because young men actually want to be encouraged to take responsibility for their own quality of life but they don't get it from their parents, their friends, from society, from the media. In an absolutely cucked world, a man saying "try a bit harder" becomes a bestseller.

Nice quads.
But Jordan is a person, who is preaching, that you should push your responsibilities on some kind of conspiracy thery, feminism, marxists, aliens, or not eating meat all the time.

He is saying "pretend that you try, then blame others"

He is as good influence for young people, as Tess Holiday for overweight people.

Rent free. Go clean your room.

Clean room like Jorda? So live in mess, start taking drugs, get in more mess, start shitty diet, get in more mess, and pretend that you can give advice to others?
Its like taking live advices from homeless crackhead.

Russians poisoned him lol

Intelligent people tend to have a bigger mess at home because they cant focus on cleaning up, their brain works too fast. BTW i doubt that he ever gave advice about cleaning rooms.

>he gets addicted over and over again
He is addicted again?

Idk why dumbasses like you can't understand that he can give advice but not be the best example of it. He has always said that, he tries his best but he's not the best example.
It's like saying that person can't tell you to eat veggies cause he's overweight

>start shitty diet
Nah, I can vouch for the diet.

All the hyper successful people I know always had pretty neat places Becuase the one thing they lack is laziness.

No they mostly just have maids. Its not about laziness, they are too busy thinking about other stuff.

No. It's because they hire maids.

Cause he says really obvious shit, but in a really obtuse way. Like: "There is no being without imperfection" No fucking shit Jordan. Takes a real intellectual to say that.

>he is junkie, he gets addicted over and over again, have mental problems, and thinks that everything is a conspiracy.
>Guy lives in a mess, have problems with head and drugs
i can relate to him

His room is clean now as he said on twitter. Said he didnt have time because he was taking care of his sick son. When dishing out vs h3h3. Neutral opinion here cuz not a fan or a hater.

Lol. People try so hard to dislike this guy.

Wrong. I watch them clean up after themselves. But nice cope

He's easy to dislike if you have a weak ego

e.g. half the internet.

Sometimes in your spare time you cosplay CCTV

>obtuse
I don't think you're using that word correctly

Bullshit. You're probably only saying that because your shithole is a mess and you gotta find an excuse. Loser

Everyone has points of underachievement. Thats probably not the best time to heed their advice. What he said is still relevant and doesnt make him a hypocrite. Quit being a retard.

When did i ever say that im intelligent? My home is pretty clean. To be fair.. mostly because of my girlfriend, but i have the time to bring my dishes into the kitchen.

I am using it correctly.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-30 at 11-41-40 define obtuse - Google Search.png (679x436, 27.43K)

Doesn't he also say shit about excuses? To which he went ahead and said "my poor wife is dying. my mental health is shit". Sounds like a bunch of excuses.

He sure was talking like one on the parts of that last Rogan episode I saw.

There's probably no correlation to intelligence and whether or not your home is tidy.

Oh no! This guy is smarter than me and showing it! I must try to find him back in the most desparate and pathetic way possible! by posting a meme on Any Forums!

independent.co.uk/news/science/intelligent-people-tend-to-be-messy-stay-awake-longer-and-swear-more-a7174256.html

Took me 5 seconds, tops

Are you autistic? That might be your issue here

And if you dont like that source, research for yourself, its a pretty known fact that highly intelligent people tend to be very messy. But im obviously talking to an expert here that assumes things before researching.

Jordan is a meme, nothing more. If someone belives in his advices, it is funny.

With what? Drugs that he loves and get back to be junkie over and over?
BTW his opinions and visions are like from russia.

>Damn my opponent is bringing up really good points
>Maybe they're autistic

Inteligent people arent so dumb, and have mental issues, drug issues, and they dont belive in some kind of miricle diet.

Intelligence?
No.
But there is a huge correlation between it and being successful in life, but only Becuase you are predisposed to be active.
What they used to call A type personality

I bet he only dreams about being an anonymous Any Forums chad like you

Used to be a staff officer to a high functioning guy. During the day, he was going 100mph. Into meetings, no pre-brief, all over it, straight into another meeting, exact same, etc.

He'd go home at the end of the day, open the fridge and stare at it for three minutes with no idea wtf he was doing.

I actually think there is a correlation, ive read something about it before. cant remember where tho.

Thats why stupid kids loves him so much, because his opinions are very simple, so good for simple minded stupid people.

You can't even come up with the right form of "love"

Be a milionare, bitch about not having time to clean your own live. He have so much money and time, and still try to find excuses.

cool trips

Hello snowflake? Me having fund, and asking about your idol? Are you hurt? Are you gonna cry, because i ask why some old fart with mess in live, and a lot of proems, is some kid of idol to you?

How does "annoyingly insensitive" make sense in the context you just used it in?

One more snowflake? Oh no, i making fun of some kind of celebrity, and your idol, i like hitler or worst? Yea?

Theyre not good points. He sounds autistic to me. People with empathy generally understand that excuses are generally used by everyone and can have truth to them, peterson merely believes that we should strive to do whats necessary to eventually overcome what holds us back.

What comes after "or" professor faggot?

Literally who?

Jordan is some kind of blind preacher, and opportunist in my opinion.
He will preach to clean your room, then he lives in a mess, and have more and more problems over years. He earns milions, but still finds excuses why he cannot clean his live.

And simple minded people thinks that he is some kind of Jesus Christ, because he have simple answers to everything.

This guy is a example imho.

You're having a fund? by whom?

How does "slow to understand " make sense in that context? It seems like a bit of a stretch if it does.

Lol now you're just being "obtuse"

Harvard professor takes anxiety meds? Everything he says is a toxic lie

15 year old cuts off their dick and gets puffy nipples from meds? They are a brave genuine woman far more legitimate than Jordan

JP has some pretty safe advice but I love seeing people being hypocrites

Fun :( I misstype

He never advised not eating meat he has to do it because he's got some immune problems. He never gave diet advise.

Its so funny how the criticism changes completely when they couldn't silence you.

*Sage advice
Man, fuck smartphones

Noone is silencing him, he is like meme nowdays.
Less and less people belives in his "live advices".

People getting older, and young ones finds better idols.

So lets talk about his advices, What was the best in your opinion?

this retard cucknadian's daughter is literally a precursor to the attention seeking e-whores flooding tiktok
> muh eating disorder
> muh undiagnosable disease
still has to time to go to russia, abandon her kid, and do fat rails of coke off of slavic dick. literally disregard this moron for raising an California tier LA whore

Attached: 1638030178354.jpg (500x426, 58.65K)

What the fuck are you talking about you mong?

who is this Prune?

About his bitching over and over again, about conapiracys marxist feminist, alien, and who knows what else.

Serious question: which is this guy? Why does no one actually answer this

Does he though? His book is pretty retarded. pg. 243 at the bottom basically says: tell the truth, be true to yourself, see challenges as opportunities, set a good example, and spread the good word. But in a really convoluted way. It's super obvious shit once you decipher it.

He's never said put your responsibilities on someone else. There's a lot I don't like that this guy's said, but at least be honest.

But he is bitching that over and over, he is blaming other peoples of everything he dont want to accept and take responsibility.
The best example is bitching about some kid of marxist conspiracy everywhere.

Jordan is a fan of PC culture. But if he can select what he can "delete" and what not.
Here he acts like a KAREN and bitching, that callins someone climate change.. is bad and harmfull, so its bad. XD

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (694x663, 30.59K)

Saying the universities are run by Marxists isn't the same as saying there's a Marxist conspiracy everywhere you absolute remedial case

Pay attention.

>ame as saying there's a Marxist conspiracy everywhere you absolute remedi

XD If you bitch that you cannot do this or that, because world, or part of the world is run by marxist, is a simple minded thinking and finding excuses everywhere.

Hamster on a wheel. Was it worth it?

So will you give us example, what are his great and valuable advices, that its not some kind simple minded advide to "clean your room" or "try do best"?
Do you have something more, than kindergartner advice?

I agree with you but call them vegetables you fucking baby

>Why young buys love so much this old fart

because the only criticism most people like you are able to make, are juvenile ad-hominen non-sequiturs

But here you have a lot of criticism, based on his being hipocrit, and give some simple minded advices that arent specific and helpfull to any adult like "do your best" "dont lie" "clean your room"

You missed it. "Pay attention" is the advice. Do you think that kindergartners these days are taught to pay attention to the world around them, to check whether the things people tell them are true, and if things really are what they appear to be?

Attached: Eye of Ra.jpg (1000x1000, 34.68K)