"Oh my god! He's 39 and she's 20!? omg, ewww pedo!"

"Oh my god! He's 39 and she's 20!? omg, ewww pedo!"

Attached: women1.png (555x363, 194.1K)

i love cock though

Being 39 and fucking a 20 year old is fine. Being 39 and dating a 20 year old is some failure to launch shit

When adults shout "pedophilia" over two adults in a consenting relationship, it always raises massive red flags about the person making such claims.

You don't need to be an expert in psychology either to just ask them a few innocent questions and they're stammering away and sweating because they've basically admitted that they're actually the one with pedophilic thoughts.

>Being 39 and dating a 20 year old is some failure to launch shit
Retard logic.

Attached: 1610166410405.png (400x400, 166.06K)

Empty-carton women need to realize that it's not just that they can't compete, but that the guys their age still wouldn't want to date them even if the 20 year olds weren't available.

Doesnt sound to bad
.gg/DJmvNrbs

ITT: OP tries to convince Any Forums that he's not as weird as his family thinks

meanwhile this same person

"Oh my god! She's 21 and he's 10! What an empowered woman!"

"OMG! He's 17 and shes twleve, like oh. my god....! I think I'm gonna throw up. Were, is Chris Hensmouth!?"

Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. pass the time. You're a chick.
You're bored, as usual, tweeting about your fucking hair and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other women. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, and boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting Reddit stories about people who made interesting Halloween hats for their kids or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and move around and work to support yourself.
And then you see men, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.
And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid cunt. So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're a woman

"Did you hear that Bradley's 19 and SHE's only SEVENTEEN!?

So Gross!"

Attached: denner.jpg (444x351, 44.32K)

This is a thing said by two kinds of people:
1 women who passed their prime, jealous to see that younger girls are more attracting than them
2 young pathetic men thinking that older men are "stealing" young women they couldn't score in the first place

* attractive, fuck

"Hey I heard you were 19 and talkin' to a 17 year old.

Don't you know that you can't be attracted to someone that age once you turn 18?"

Attached: ded2.png (457x370, 111.64K)

I hope the grand master wizard incel who wrote that is long dead.

Yep, but don't forget closeted pedos who see a young adult with a slightly older adult and their mind suddenly starts drifting towards sex with kids. In a panic they start to scream about how they hate pedos, even though no one even mentioned them, in a thinly veiled attempt to hide their secret.

yep, I forgot about those

Why is that guy going out with a young woman two years younger than him?

I sure hope someone tries to meet him in a park wearing a batman suit and doesn't get stabbed to death for not minding their own business!

Attached: woomen.png (333x499, 136.4K)

/thread

"Yeah I know a thing or two about guys like that.

They just don't understand real women like me."

Attached: steam.png (333x500, 278.56K)

Learn the difference between pedophilia and attraction to people who have begun puberty.