Minimum effort and minimum skills = minimum wage

Minimum effort and minimum skills = minimum wage

Why is this so hard for zoomies to understand?

Attached: KEK.jpg (2199x3144, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D0xkFz6uIXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

zoomers refuse to be exploited. pretty BASED if you ask me

>refuse to be exploited
youtu.be/D0xkFz6uIXA

do the work of 2 people, get 1 extra dollar, what a deal.

Because zoomies know that isn't how the boomers had it.

OP wouldn't understand anyway, he's probably a 350lb fucking NEET who's close to roping himself

>but also w-what do you mean everyone quit becaus they're not paid enough to be treated like shit by people like me?!?
>b-but I NEED my bigmac NOW!!!

this

Yeah but if you out perform even the owner you earn ANOTHER $3.50!!
That's probably nearly a 6th of what the owner pays himself! You can really feel like a winner for working harder than anyone else!

suck the owners dick, get 3 sheckle increase and be the most favorite, loved person on your team!

Attached: 1638538468191.jpg (2700x1861, 832.63K)

Thats several thousand extra dollars per year. You zoomers are so lost. Not all of you, but enough that its disturbing.

pretty funny coming from a lardo neet

maybe you should get a job

>why cant the zooms figure it out?
well, they are all lazy and entitled. rather than work they are all pretending to be the opposite gender. not to mention the amount of time they spend watching and donating to twitch people.

If I'm expecting to work like 2 people, you can pay me for a dollar more you can get fucked.
If you want me to work harder than the owner, then I should be getting paid more than the fucking owner.
If you're an owner who puts this shit up, then I hope every one of your employees immediately does the bare minimum required to not get fired because you are not a good owner. You're a shithead.

>the manager is wonderful
>the manager fulfills all these criteria
>the managers made this sign.

How not biased.
OP you are clearly an underage b& because you have never, ever worked at these places. They are full of hot, sweaty, people, and the manager is a hot, sweaty, angry, domineering asshole (and not in the sexy way, sadly~).

You have 'time to lean, time to clean!' and othre stupid nonsense, with safety videos like GONE WITH THE GERM from about 1985 - literally, the casette is that old - and while boomers had easier jobs, they had less rights. Now we have more right but the jobs are not keeping up with inflation.

The customers are self entitled morons, and so are their kids, who throw their fries on the floor and complain they're on the floor, and that they're the wrong shape when they should be Mickey Mouse shaped, amphibious landing craft shape, poke in the eye shape, etc., and the cheese is too yellow, before going to smear swastika shaped shits all over the toilet walls that you then have to clean up.

And when you get a job as an unboxer or reviewer for Youtube, you are LESS free from being a wagie. You don't have an actual steady wage or employment, merely being the digital counterpart to door to door charity salesmen, and far more stress from the bureaucracy.

That's the saddest part.
Apart from the fact you act like you're so much better. Get a good education and get a nice, boring office job in the Civil Service and move up. It takes less responsibility and it's a lot simpler in some ways. At least you can sit down. And your degree makes you more attractive when you apply for higher positions.

Attached: Spidey Wouldn't RECOMMEND.png (367x256, 138.79K)

>putting in hard work at a burger joint
The only skill required to work in fast food is not be lazy. I've seen literal retards working at them and they're more competent than most of the dipshits that work at them now.

Attached: wagie dance.jpg (1280x720, 125.97K)

go back to work goy!

make me more money!

Attached: greedy-jew.jpg (614x675, 76K)

It's not that they can't understand, it's that most jobs are exploitative and don't pay in line with inflation.
People in work now are less well off for the same labour as their parents and grandparents, while the owners if those business make record profits.
It's not that they don't want to work. It's that they don't want to work a fair days work for an unfair compensation.

>Inb4 "bootstraps" nonsense and anecdotal bullshit

Nah, they love to get exploited by Elon Musk and Reddit, Twitter and any other Psyop that tells them their parents are wrong.

Kys nigger.

There's no need to work anymore.
You can just buy and sell crypto and make millions.

Newfags can just wait for the next meme stock.

Attached: KEK.jpg (1354x1842, 259.92K)

>does the work of two people
>gets less than twice minimum wage
'Nuff said.

>Work for 2 people
>Get paid 1 dollar more an hour

No wonder this place seems to be struggling to hire people