I watched so many rent videos, now I’m paranoid. How do I avoid getting rekt?

I watched so many rent videos, now I’m paranoid. How do I avoid getting rekt?

Attached: F0B6CE95-A96D-461C-971A-28ABA01D666F.jpg (1125x917, 185.13K)

How old are you pussy

Avoid China and ominous red or yellow circles.

+CHEST ZAPPER+

just pay on time and don’t mark up the walls.

Pay your rent

this. also, if you see the liveleak logo appear from the sky, it's already too late

I’m 24

Same, I developed an irrational fear for heavy machinery since I saw people getting dragged into lathes. Transport trucks make me scared too

Attached: 1640937945843.jpg (1024x768, 119.15K)

Stay away from niggers and latinos, make your top priority to not stick out (clothes and shoes with no designs/markings/brand logos on them, get black/grey/grey-blue), and for fucks sake stay away from blacks and latinos

Same, as soon as I see a truck in front of me I instantly know my survival rate drop by 50%

you should go to gif they got some really decent animal rekt and the gore is sublime

What about chinks they seem to be getting rekt quite often

yea im considering getting into rental aswell. its insane....INSANE!! i tell ya.

I don’t like animals getting rekt… humans I don’t mind

You don’t avoid it dummy. We all get rekt. That’s the point. That’s why you watch. YOU DIDNT KNOW? Fuck it’s gonna be a long night sorry new bro

also lube up, underneith. cos you never heard of a lubed up person getting rekted did you..

I cleaned Crime scenes for two years. AMA until I fall asleep. If I don’t see it quick I’ll just forget lol.

prove it

Wdym?

Rent

Prove it lol. Why I’m not like a cop. I just cleaned up dead people l. What’s so hard to believe? I said AMA dummy. That doesn’t mean ask me some things

no prove no pudding faggot. yeah thats right! prove me wrong...

just dont drive a car in russia or china problem solved

I love the frog memes. I love froggy. Who created froggy please?

Rekt is horrible. I don't understand why people have to be so mean about people being rekt. $chan is pretty terrible- But It has made me way more aware of my surroundings. A little bit of fear is good. but don't let it completely cripple you.

I agree, unless you live in a 3rd word country, there’s nothing you should worry about

Stop watching them if you can (it's addictive once it starts rolling and you get used to it) but if it is actually affecting your mental well beig, at least give it a rest- It is horrible shit to watch in the end of the day. Wish you well.

You cant avoid it now
.gg/DJmvNrbs

No it’s not affecting me at all, i’m numb to
It.. but im extremely self aware in whatever I do either crossing the road or talking to strangers or drivin..

Fuck dude, I feel you. I feel nauseous when watching them but I can't stop.
I'm so scared of heavy machinery, people with anything that is flammable and large vehicles because of them.
I feel so scared to be near anything like that because I feel like that will happen to me.
The only rekt threads I like are the sfw type rekt, where its shit like a dog running into a kid or a cat knocking down a squirrel or some shit like that
you know, the funny, stupid kind of rekt

I am shit scared when traveling with my family or they travel without me on long trips. All those horrible images haunt me in the back of my mind. Always looking out for stray tires lol and don;t ever want t work on a lathe ever again! Those poor people...

Attached: suicide.png (861x653, 1M)

If anything, it makes me appreciate my life and my lot.

If rekt videos are anything to go by, simply don't be black, latino or asian.

nigger

Attached: Fuck dogs.webm (544x960, 579.61K)

Personally, I consume a lot of rekt since it completely kills my sex drive. No joke. Gore content is the way to sexual purity.

Dont be near trucks in a shit country ez

Weak people like you need to be exterminated in the worse possible manner known to man. You big fucking hero.

Go be edgy somewhere else.

>how do i avoid getting rekt
Common sense and a smidge of situational awareness.

Don't drive drunk
Don't go to China
Don't talk shit to a person with a gun
Don't be in a gang
Don't be involved with cartels
Don't play with fire
Don't jump off of tall objects
Follow OSHA guidelines
Wear your seat belt
Don't join the military
Don't fuck with dangerous animals
Don't go to Brazil
Don't act like a retard if you're on a motorcycle
Stay out of nigger infested areas
Don't fuck with electricity

That's really all I can think of at the moment. But taking all of that into account, you'll be pretty safe