Would you move to France, Any Forums?

Would you move to France, Any Forums?

Attached: 1643473199705.jpg (742x489, 130.42K)

why? I’m already living there…

Cassez vous il y a déjà trop de noirs et d'arabes de merde on veut pas d'américains attardés

>I wouldn't go to France.
-Donald J. Trump

And do you like it? Are you happy or you think you'd be happy elsewhere?

France has two problems: niggers and french people.

why would I go elsewhere. Weather is okay, we don't have to care about hurricanes or shit like that. Fantastic landscapes, very different parts in a quite small territory (Sea, the alps, french riviera, Paris etc...). Social security. We have great taste in food, way better than america. It could be better, it feels like it's getting worse a bit, but all of it is also exagerated by the medias. Nigger are not a problem at all here, muslims can be tho, but mustly not. Hospitals are quite getting shitty tho.

no

This

+LEFT FOOT ZAPPER+

i visit France once, never again though, French ppl are such assholes irl, rude, arrogant, snob stuck up assholes, that is all.

Attached: ENuTdjwWkAEQtko.jpg (830x476, 47.69K)

where are you from though? I'm from France, felt the same way with English people in London.

I'm saying this as someone who do not love Paris. London people are worse

To that shitty country, never.

and their culture is shitty as well. The appeal died centuries ago.

If it weren't for the EU I'd move to France in a heartbeat. Now I am planning to go somewhere outside of the EU. Dutchfag here

Ferme ta grande gueule de facho, t'as de la Volvic qui coule dans ton demi cerveau. T'aurais mieux fait de finir au fond d'une capote avec ta gueule de con. Je serai pas étonné que tes vieux t'on collé un procès au cul tellement que t'es un boulet pour la société.

Pourquoi les threads fr tournent toujours autours des mêmes sujet, ou avec les même meuf moches? L'internet français est une plaie bordel de merde

J'vis dans la République du Madawaska, donc c’est le meilleur que j'vais obtenir à bas prix.

I did after initially coming for a semester. I only wanted to pass some time on the seaside, I was afraid they will be rude to me and I would be lost without speaking french. To my surprise, from the beginning it felt like I had family here, nicest people I've met.
Nevertheless, I had to learn french, it is nearly impossible to go by without it, they really struggle with english for some reason.

Ben voyons

Attached: 1630411340470.jpg (960x720, 42.46K)

>Nevertheless, I had to learn french, it is nearly impossible to go by without it, they really struggle with english for some reason.
Sounds like a racist country. Any country which would force immigrants to learn the native language is racist.

Vous avez un serveur disc pour se partager des salopes d’insta etc?

Ta geule, putain de connard

Attached: lo-kwallity.jpg (100x100, 1.35K)

>des salopes d’insta etc?

bon voyage suck my dick faggy French boi.

Attached: 1642524650328.jpg (1080x1099, 213.21K)

Attached: 1631748999267.jpg (1350x767, 148.93K)

not that bad a post in fact, saying this a froggy

there has been some "no future" vibe setting in during the last few years that is all but pleasant, watching your country becomie a clown world is not the best experience, would not recommend

I did!

oups :/

Pas mal. Je la veux bien à poil

je ne sais pas personne de noir

Attached: helpfrance.png (650x907, 409.49K)

Good, we have too much tourist anyway.

The part of Paris that is shown in every movies/show located in Paris has been built in the late 19th century.

>Nevertheless, I had to learn french, it is nearly impossible to go by without it, they really struggle with english for some reason.

It's especially true when you leave big cities and talk with older people.

arrête de faire pitié et de traiter de salope les filles, peut être que t'aura pas à mendier des images pour te branler dessus.

Your Dutch flag is sideways, user.

>there has been some "no future" vibe setting in during the last few years that is all but pleasant, watching your country becomie a clown world is not the best experience, would not recommend

it's happening everywhere.

parce que les français sont complètement nuls en anglais donc y a personne de francophone sur Any Forums, donc ça tourne sur 5 personnes qui postent + des coomers.

Attached: champs.jpg (350x231, 24K)

>it's happening everywhere.
right, but falling from a chair is not the same as from a building

>donc y a personne de francophone sur Any Forums
et c'est pas plus mal, quand on voit la qualité du peu qu'il y a...

Attached: 1523617576856.jpg (1000x1294, 1.04M)