Will I die if I put the red and black ones in my mouth with my tongue pressed on the wires...

Will I die if I put the red and black ones in my mouth with my tongue pressed on the wires. This is a split open android charger

Attached: IMG_20220130_022135.jpg (1440x938, 201.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qrQ2v0s_bsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You will recharge your battery in 1-2 hours

Attached: what a faggot.png (2000x1160, 50.52K)

Just.. don't?

Have you ever taken an electronics class?

Checked
And what if I want to. What if I feel like it

What if I was just curious

Uhh are you stupid? Obviously the answer is no or else I wouldnt be asking

Strip some Romex in the walls and try that instead. Also, if you’re in the US use the clothes dryer connection instead.

> will 10 volt DC kill me
lol

maybe the charger is from aliexpress

Find the electrical panel and a screwdriver take the cover off and grab the main power at the top

Fpbp

what about green and white? or white and red, or green and black or white and black and green and red? so many posibilities

Just hang yourself with the cord man. It's alot more peaceful

How many amps? It's current that kills, not volts.

Then go ahead, you'll get your answer one way or another.

wrong, it's the heat that kills you idiot! that's how electric chairs work, they cook you alive

Sucking a tailpipe sounds way cooler than killing yourself with a phone charger. I vote tailpipe.

Oof, Of course! How could I have mixed those up?

Attached: 1636290201368.jpg (531x559, 33.18K)

Need the voltage to get amps.
5 volts wont kill anyone no matter how big the battery is.

Electric fences are 5-10000 volts, but delivers no current what so ever, thats why they dont kill you, just hurt like shit.

Cooking is just a side effect, brain and heart short curcuits, thats why you die.
If you get electrcuted from a wall outlet and die, nothing inide you is cooked.
And yes, you can easily die from a wall outlet.

Retard

Maybe retarded, but also an electrician.

Attached: bender-futurama-png-favpng-fD9xEP9VmRH3UATTVA1Fr6458.jpg (820x740, 67.5K)

>Need the voltage to get amps
No, you definitely are not

how many amps do you think you're going to get from a USB converter, retard?
You know just enough to make it clear that you don't know what you're talking about

To kill a human, you need more than what a phona charger can deliever. And that was the question.
"Will I die if I put the wires from a phone charger in my mouth?"

With the resistance in a human body, its not nearly enough voltage to achieve dangerous amps.
Because you need voltage to get amps with any given resistance.
The bigger the resistance, the more voltage you need to get amps.

>Cooking is just a side effect, brain and heart short curcuits, thats why you die.
>but also an electrician.
where? in india? t's all about heat . the generated heat is a function of the resistance, that's why the power cord of a vacuum gets warm, because of the resistance and electric energy. same thing is true for humans. a man can only withstand a certain amount of power (heat). some have more resistance to electric cooking some not

Youre right.
Thats why its called the "heating chair", not the "electric chair".

500000 volts at low amps is rarely lethal
240 volts at 10 amps is going to kill you
I do not believe for a second that you are an electrician

Yes, 240 volts will kill you, like I said earlier, a wall outlet will kil you.
The phone charger OP is asking about will not. Because low voltage.

don't be that dumb, it's powered by electricity. that's why it's called electric chair, just like a steam engine is powered by steam

So why do people die after 3 seconds of electrecution from a wall outlet?
Can you cook a human in 3 seconds?

I’ve been mildly electrocuted and it made me feel fucking brilliant, I suddenly felt refreshed as hell

buy a cheap crt TV, turn it on , disconnect the TV from ac , remove the screws and the rear panel , touch the glass dome and feel the magic .

>I’ve been mildly electrocuted and it made me feel fucking brilliant, I suddenly felt refreshed as hell
epileptics experience something similar after seizures

1 amp is enough to kill somebody (mostly old and very young people though) but if the voltage is below 50 volts (also referred to as touch voltage) the voltage will not be strong enough to push the current through our skin.

This , thanks for not being a nigger

240 will only kill at a high amperage
240 at 10 milliamps won't do shit
Your lack of understanding just confirms my suspicions

>with my tongue pressed on the wires

What does that mean?

This is actually true
Go suck a big black cock

Ohm's law states that I*R = V, hence I = V/R. Since the resistance of your body is somewhat constant, for a lethal current to pass through you you need at certain voltage. A car battery can provide hundreds of amps, enough to kill several whales, BUT since the voltage is too low, not enough current can pass through you.

If you want to die electrocuted, the fastest thing will be to tear apart a microwave oven and touch the thin wire with one hand and the core with the other. 2000 Volts will sure get enough amps through you.
youtube.com/watch?v=qrQ2v0s_bsA

Attached: mot.jpg (500x500, 43.55K)

this thread is so autistic I love it

Thanks for this tip. I'll report back if it fails

>240 will only kill at a high amperage
>240 at 10 milliamps won't do shit
Yes, that's precisely how it works. If your 240v power supply limits the current to, as you've stated, 10 mA, you're fine. If there is no limiting, however, you can use Ohm's law to calculate how many amps will flow through you by googling "resistance of human body from hand to hand"

You should try maybe it’ll taste like candy

Hannibal lecter can

I'm a electrical engineer and he is right

Thats great, but my only point which he has been arguing is that this statement is not correct
>Need the voltage to get amps

well you need voltage to carry the amps 100 amps at .5 volts won't do shit because it can't complete the circuit. .05 amps at 120v is enough to kill you if it hits your heart though.

you'll probably just feel a buzz on your tounge.

wrong you only need 5-10ma to kill. that's why GFCI outlets interrupt at 4ma

there you have it, 20 car batteries in series

id like my Any Forumstard well done, please

You need full voltage and no point at all putting them in your mouth, you want the current to travel through your heart if you're trying to die. Probably won't work though, it'll just burn and hurt.

its true though. how else would you get current flow without a potential difference, or some kind of force pushing the electrons? thats not rhetorical, before you ignore it

The reason you need high voltage to kill is because the human body has a high dielectric barrier. It just doesnt conduct enough current at lower voltage for a significant current to pass through. While it is true that its the amos that kill you that is only because at a high enough voltage to matter that low amp number is still a significant amount of current. Watts are what current is measure in and watts is amp times volts. Voltage is the potential for current and amps is how fast that potential is glowing.

You reffered to wall outlets, wich is more than 10mA.
Unless you live in Guam.

See this:
Call me a retard all you want, but I understand how this works.
You dont,

Go ask in /sci/ the nerds there will be glad to help. This thread is crawling with brainlets.