Had dinner earlier with this ugly little dude

Had dinner earlier with this ugly little dude

Attached: FCvmuFOX0AUwXi2.jpg (1536x2048, 493.64K)

post pic of your own face, OP

> 4 cups

kek

Yes, there were other people there. And this ugly little guy tagged along

didn't realize you knew koichi in person

Attached: DC4D73E2-CCD6-4E94-882F-F7597FC661FA.jpg (820x771, 126.5K)

seems to have better taste than you

It's not the ugly little dude I'm worried about, WTF are you both eating? yellow vomit? do Americans really eat this junk? FTW.

Ok now suck his cock

No one even commented on the mouse on the table in the back?

Bet he looks cuter than you, landwhale.

Attached: 1626694264634.png (329x317, 174.81K)

So, dinner to you is eating a giant pretzel smothered in cheese at a bar? I bet you're a real catch.

not that ugly just bad hair he'd make a great femboy

post yourself lets see just where you stand if you think hes ugly lol

Op is a fag

> A lemon on the fucking pretzel
Are you high?

so you want to fuck them. boring

Dip pretzels in cheese sauce, don't ask for it covered in fucking cheese vomit you neanderthal. Even that ugly faggot is second guessing at that point.

Where?

I was trying to make a prank on the purpose of this thread, attempt failed

I'm guessing he has a massive cock? How did it feel taking this twink's massive cock up your faggot ass?

He's cute
Yeah, he's probably one of those skinny white boys blessed with a massive cock

Attached: png_20220104_005353_0000.png (1080x1080, 268.27K)

lol SERIOUSLY

food looks disgusting

Keep talking about his cock, I'm almost there

Literally the definition of poor white trash

2/10 would not befriend

"I'll have the giant pretzel drowning in cheese, and a little lost lemon in one of the gaps that I will just ignore"

Dinner looks like shit

He has the posture of a retard. Does he have multiple sclerosis?

Get him a date with that waitress so he gets some balls and stops sitting crouched down and smiling like he just emerged from the basement

It’s like he has the head of a tortoise coming out of its shell

DURRRRR do muricans really DURRRRR, you smooth brained europeans need to think up better shit than DURRR do muricans haha lawlxd DURRRRR. Cope and seethe because we're not paying £25 for a superior 5 pieces of god save the queen tea sipping "'ish'n chips".

He eats way more alpha than you do though, the fuck even is that on your plate, this megaChad meanwhile has soem of the best nachos iv ever seen

If you are a girl, then you must be as fugly as him.

He's probably a Brit and can't handle anything other than plain toast

Yeah just paying $40 for hot slime on carbs OR hot slime on carbs

Why are Americans so obsessed with Brits?

Bro do we really live in your mind that rent free, always so obsessed with talking about Americans yet we don't talk about your country because it's not even notw worthy

>notw
Cry typing mutt

Since when are Americans obsessed with Brits, other than your women having hot accents

What food are you eating American lard ass? It looks like your dog vomit all over your plate and you will eat and enjoy it and become a very fat American asshole. Enjoy having your leg amputated u fat American swine.

It's Brits who can't shut up about Ameorca because they are Insecure, always trying to beat us in the call of duty lobbies to make up for 1776

It's just that I find that whenever someone criticizes America, the reaction is always directed at Brits

Your obesity-induced Parkinsons is affecting your typing, take a break nigga!

check out the child-bearing hips on the waitress

Funnily enough I'm acctually full white particularly western European so I'm not really a mut I probably have equivalent DNA to a brit fag I'm just in the better land

Well yea because it's always brits who crit us the most because we basically became a better version of them

Morocco does not count as western Europe

What faggot still plays cod lol kys

Did you know British people are barely even aware of 1776?

British people do probably

Yes we tend to block out traumatic experiences lol of course their schools don't tea h them about it much it's shameful

Tf is a morroco

Not obese in the slightest. And from what iv seen of brits obesity isn't uncommon there either

It's called colon-blow. It's what we eat before roiding up to go work out. Want to get rid of it before the leg press does it for you.

So you don't need evidence that your critics are British, because you just know they have to be. You are always keenly aware of how the British can't stop thinking about you. They must be obsessed, right?

Where is this? Obviously Maryland. Guessing that's a crab dip and cheese pretzel. Nachos look a little lame though.

Ok fine where are your from then I'll ask

white trash? The dude looks like his Dad's a golf pro or a dentist.

You have yet to correct me so yes I assume Brit, anyone whos isn't britosh would immediately get defensive over being referred to as such otherwise

Nobody cares about it, that's why. There are so many countries with ancient grudges against Britain, but Brits just shrug it off

Attached: 1631774555530.jpg (957x1338, 230.68K)

So you guys forgive us? How nice of you

Forgive you for what?

That's one of the things about Britian, how did you guys go from being mega Chads to cucks, it's admittedly kinda sad

food looks awful, can't believe you would eat this.

Remember when the sun never set on the British empire lol, that's what you guys built your entire identity off of only for it to be ruined, and you still think having a queen is cool even tho all she does is eat children

We have Scotland. I think they're hyper liberal out of spite against England, and their votes have an impact on how the government is run

he looks like a kind lad. don’t make fun of him, he’s probably got a good soul.

That looks like the kind of person who would live in Maryland

Holy fuck!
Did his mom drink a lot when she was knocked up?

Looks like the kind of sloop they eat in Maryland too. Only Virginians know of the evils of the creatures that come from maryland

looks like someone did a big yellow turd on op's plate.

I wasn't around back then, so I have no nostalgia for the empire. And having monarchs is cool. I'm a monarchist, but not a royalist. I don't approve of everything the queen has done

So you said, "hey can I get a pic of you?", just so you could pitchfork the dude on /b? Way to go champ. I'm sure your friend count just skyrocketed.

That's also because all the people with rebellious nature went to America, only the submissive bloodlines remained

You type like a redditor and therefore should be executed

OP is most likely the loser in a love interest battle with the girl who took the photo.
and the photo is actually of the guy he lost to
>kek

he cute

They only became rebellious when they stopped seeing themselves as British. After all, no one wants to be ruled by what they consider to be foreign tyranny

What the fuck I’ve never seen anybody put lemon on a pretzel ? what the fuck is wrong with you ? op at least a weird little skinny dude ordered some bomb nachos I don’t know what the fuck you’re eating but it looks weird because you’re a fucking weirdo

Attached: 5A0AF39A-6B66-4E9A-A267-E87FB0CBCD6D.jpg (225x225, 9.95K)

Good call on Maryland. They couldn't be more subtle with all the flags. Course the basketball dude in the pic helps confirm it. Kid is wearing an off-color UGA hat though to throw us off.

>op posts a fucktardedly american pic
>user comments on something
>"do we really live in your mind rent free"

retard pls.....

show your face first, then we'll see who's really ugly

r/what did r/you say?

just about guarantee that's crab dip on the pretzel. not real sure I'd put lemon on crab dip either. "crab dip and cheese pretzels" seem to be a Maryland standard bar food.
I swear that bar looks familiar too but I can't place it. In my defense, 80% of Maryland bars look pretty much like that, which pretty much that food.

Its Crab Dip Pretzel at the Looney's at college park in MD

To be honest, he looks like a nice kid. I'd hang put with him. By the way what is that disgusting looking shit on your plate?

that is poor people food my dude

Attached: car-mod-2.jpg (1200x756, 141.72K)

>skinny dude ordered some bomb nachos
You actually think his order looks good?

Did his mother consume alcohol while she was carrying him in the womb?

Wait. You DIDN'T know he was 12?

His nachos look barely better than I could make myself at home.

Conpared to the baby vomit pretzels, yes

Would bang ugly kid.
OP is probably the ugly one.

Where do you see an American flag?

Attached: 1643515590587.jpg (1536x2048, 787K)

I'd definitely pollinate his bussy too

mmmmm looks like they gave you a healthy serving of smegma

Glad to see you have an American flag saved on your computer, britfag.

keep eating your greasy food, American pig.

Maryland flag there on the right. So yes, this is burgerland.

Pub food is always shit though, these types of places focus on the beer & alcohol.

Where do you see a UK flag?

Did you fuck him and regent it? What's the point of this thread?

Yeah it's Maryland where you are required by law to put crab and Old Bay on fucking everything.

-Source: I live in fucking Maryland.

We're not even obsessed, you fucking losers make thread after thread weekly about durrr stoopid murica durr, yet you let a fucking muslim be the mayor of one of your most important cities and it's turned into a rape gang, acid/knife attack and van of peace apologist shithole where you get arrested for having the wrong opinion. You just can't handle that despite america being a fucking mess with the jews/pedos, cucks and niggers running the show we're literally better off than you fucking wimps who needed american support to win a world war. Keep on projecting you gap toothed abomination!

Usually in the toilet

Keep eating your bland Indian shit

Tell us how you really feel?

You buy Union Jack toilet paper? It's nice to know we're on your mind a lot

Nah, the Union Jack just looks like shit.

Pic is from late October, faggot,

Your shit has red stripes and white sections? Do you get fucked in the arse a lot or something?

World > America

Attached: justice.jpg (1387x1600, 333.81K)

He's cute! You are probably a big fat ugly whore

Never said it was mine, your mom sometimes forgets to flush after I cum in her ass.

Sauce?

So you'd rather live in the UK and fuck a woman in her 50s than remain in your beloved nation?

What cracker barrel artery clogging monstrosity of food is that...

Looks like Don Knotts. Based motherfucker. I want him to be my friend.

Attached: 1640246821594.jpg (1592x2000, 635.61K)

Are you retarded? She flys over for good food and cock. I’d ignore her, but it’s tough to pass up such a willing whore.

>not that ugly just bad hair he'd make a great femboy
Fuck off groomer.

Are they seriously asking for 20% gratuity for that slop?!

Attached: 636ihq.jpg (500x500, 69.48K)

That’s your brother faggot

Yeah for tables of five or more since they sometimes "forget" to tip becasue everyone else was going to get it. Plus they are a pain in the ass.

>Thinking tips and quality of food are somehow related

Ah, a white trash retard, yes.

Is this why Yanks are all fat and stupid?

Dont worry dude you look fine. But next time go to r/rateme instead of larping here

The quality of the food is part of the service. if it wasn't then they could just bring you a bag of shit and still demand a tip...

Winnar!

I feel like you are a massive waste of space on the universe, the environment and our community and you should be put to death by the use of a flamethrower.

why do you keep calling him little guy
he looks 5'11"

Kek Holy shit, he does.

Spitting image. Don Knotts and Andy Griffith and Ron Howard are all based AF.

Don was hung too.

Attached: Mayberry RFD (Really Fat Dick).jpg (385x450, 31.39K)

What the lmao

Did you know that Aunt Bee fucking hated Andy? Like in real life? One of the only factoids I regret reading

Was she some kind of bitch or something?

Apparently she just disliked him a LOT, and when she was on her death bed she wrote him a letter apologizing or something

Pretty sad because they look like they get along like crazy on the show

>Andy Griffith and Frances Bavier did not get along during the series. According to Griffith and Howard Morris, Bavier was extremely sensitive, and resented her role of Aunt Bee. In 1972 Griffith and Ron Howard paid her a visit at her home in Siler City, NC, but she turned them away. When Bavier was terminally ill in 1989, she contacted Griffith to say that she regretted that they did not get along better.

Really speaks volumes about her acting. She must have been hella sensitive to be offended by Andy. If you've never seen the original Day the Earth Stood Still, she's in that.

should be having dinner with her OP, if you catch my drift

Attached: 1643535141487.jpg (330x691, 69.67K)

Haven't seen it, bookmarked it just now though. Thanks.

Andy is so lovable...

Sure is. Never gets old.

I'm american and OP's food looks way worse than british "food"

>yea, two plates of shit with vomit sauce.
>that's all?
>yes thank.

I like how the food is more interesting than anything else hereVKWAH

wtf is that a circle of raw chicken with melted cheese on top?

I'd rather fall asleep from boredom eating Bri'ish food than get botulism eating either of those monstrosities.

Worst looking food ever

Post pic of your own face OP

Attached: 1255231633743.jpg (523x375, 40.18K)

Attached: 1257469663762.png (125x125, 4.19K)