I haven't seen much information other than local news on this matter. The story is this...

I haven't seen much information other than local news on this matter. The story is this, Off duty police officer sees a guy sitting on the side of the interstate south of Nashville. He stops and sees what's going on, after conversing with him for 30 minutes, a bunch of cops shows up. Dude has a Box cutter in hsi hand and his right hand in his pocket. he makes a quick motion with his right hand and a hail mary of bullets fly. If this guy was black, there would be chimp outs all over the world, but since he's white, only local news coverage. Hell, reddit isn't even posting about it. Anyone else heard of this one?

Linkage: wkrn.com/news/local-news/nashville/large-police-presence-on-i-65-in-south-nashville/

Attached: Iq-3Fswicq0kpef52.webm (240x426, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eBaPJ9houyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Lead up to this is He doesn't have a driver's license, him and his wife were travelling North on I65, they got into a fight, he wants to be let out of the car, she obliges, drops him off and leaves.. then this.

The difference is that this faggot deserved it.

Heard about it, don't care, that's why it's not national any longer. When whites get what they had coming it's no issue, when blacks get it somehow it's a travesty. It's not a police issue.

I kinda figured that was the reason why no one gives a shit.

There is no difference, they all deserve it.

But that does not compute in the mind of a chimp and they go do mindless and destructive things.

No one cares. I'm pro cop. The fact is people are gonna die. How about you avoid them? How about you don't be a nigger? How about you stop doing shxt that attracts attention?

After 30+ minutes of talking to a suspect who had a blade the suspect drew a metallic object out of his pants and went into a firing stance with it which resulting in officers ventilating him. Says it all there in the article. Clear case of suicide by cop and only surprising thing is police are getting in trouble for it.

Now, take what you just said, apply this to a black guy getting ventilated, and what would be the outcome.

Who cares. Your being manipulated by the jews to say "it's us vs them" when in reality we can use niggers as Canon fodder in a war against the jews that run this nation.

You don't have a generals mind set user. I'm embarrassed for you

How about you simply obey their commands for their safety and yours and get through a confrontation without anyone needing to get hurt?

I understand the baiting you're doing, but this isn't the case to do it with. Look up Richard Lee Richards and bait with that one. Black officer executed an old white man in a wheel chair and there wasn't a peep of outrage.

suck police cock. acab. pull the trigger not ur phone out of ur pocket like a bitch

Im anti jew
So i guess we're gonna be on opposite sides in the coming civil war huh

It really isn't that hard. Chimps get gunned down because they monkey shit .

"I din du nuffin" "you can't do this"

They always don't believe it as they're bleeding on the ground. Makes me so happy seeing people drift into the abyss as they don't accept their fate. It's awesome.

Just sincerely not listen to a cop and get shot nigger. Nothing brings me greater joy then when you all are dying on the ground because you wanna chimp out. I love seeing it and we do see it often. Delightful

I'm anti jew as well. That means let niggers die. Even white niggers

Cops are golems they are the Jews left hand

Most cops are Mexicans or niggers now. You wont keep up this authority worship

Attached: 1643407636600.webm (640x480, 1.65M)

Not really. Their Minds are easily manipulated. Most are ex military and pro gun and anti government. They'll kill the jews as long as we convince em they are trying to take their guns

See

JUST LOOK AT THE TITS AND SHUT THE FUCK UP WHITE BOI, IT'S OVER FOR YOU

You say that but the people who carry out mandate orders are police. People who carry out red flag calls are cops. People who disarm you will be cops.

Attached: 1643407282608.webm (480x360, 1.98M)

Attached: dindus.jpg (3500x2384, 1.33M)

Well I don't own any weapons. I was military and killed sand niggers. The youngest was 12. I loved it. I just don't want a weapon anymore.

I beat people now. It's alot more enjoyable to see em in fear. I'm a big mother fucker. I'm 6'5 300lbs.

I love killing and hurting people. Not animals though. I love cats.

I think humans deserve the worst of the worst.

You unironically made a handful of Jews billionaires with your service. If you really hated humans you would just go hunt niggers or something productive.

Attached: 1643406556161.webm (720x480, 1.86M)

See you're an idiot. Because they became billionaires but I got to murder sand niggers and now thanks to my wise investments in crypto in 2016 ,I'm rich af.
Bought at 500$ and sold at $20,000. Invested $100,000. All of it.

So now I can afford to fight back. I used them. I basically got everything I ever want. It's nice. I have a bi wife that loves 18 yr Old girls as much as me. We regularly buy em on the kike net. There is a secret market for rich people BTW. You just need to know the right channels.

You sound like a little kid. It's definitely time to sleep.

Attached: 1643407533523.webm (640x480, 1.69M)

Seethe nigger.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eBaPJ9houyc

>thinks he's a rich genius because he knows about seeking arrangements
Eat a bullet muttonhead.

Work on your art

Attached: 20220110_174238_0000.png (1080x1080, 121.04K)

who cares? I mean really who gives a fuck

The difference is this doesn't follow the jew narrative. So it won't be in the jews. I mean news.

I love how you work to turn this against BLM, or the news. If you are upset about pigs killing some dude, do something about it.

Truth is that the right licks the boot. Even when cops are corrupt. Even when cops gun people down. They lick the boot.

Even here. They want to blame the niggers and media somehow.

>Who cares he wasn't black anyway

>buh whaddaboud muh BLM riyuts

Maybe we should focus more on trigger happy cops shooting anyone instead of seething that you don't get an excuse to chimp out faggot

Attached: 6GwYZ.jpg (706x879, 33.18K)

Why the FUCK do these pigs need a firing squad one man?
That fucking queer with the shottie took a look at that crowd and said "ayup, 10 cops with 9mm's wont do it, better grab my boomstick just to be safe"

+RAPE DICK+ +9:00 OUTER WRIGGLER+

i'll rape your dick

I have no sympathy for any nigger whether white or black that ends up in these situations

guess we better defund and abolish them then if you hate cops that much. oh wait, look how that turned out. whoopsie bring em back as we may have treated them a little too harshly.

Attached: But He dindu Nuffin(2).webm (800x600, 1.8M)

Hey faggot here's an idea. Let's stop rioting over people getting shot by the police and figure out why the police keep shooting people they don't need to shoot. "but muh blm gets to riot why can't we" fuck off and suck Lars Larson's cock

>Lars Larson
people still talk about that faggot?

Salsa???

>keep shooting people they don't need to shoot
Most people who get shot by police needed to get shot. There is very few shootings that are unjust.

why the fuck did they need an army of cops to deal with one guy with a knife?

>keep shooting people they don't need to shoot

>holding a box cutter knife capable of dealing great bodily harm
>had the opportunity and ability of great bodily harm with it
>other hand was concealed in his right pocket
>unknown what object it was exactly at the time other than a cylindrical object
>cylindrical object could have been a sub compact pocket pistol like a derringer or a stub nose small caliber revolver

sounds justified to me, play stupid games win stupid prizes. sounds like most police involved shootings in general because of people doing stupid shit as such.
unless i'm missing a part of the equation somewhere.

yeah you missed the part where you're a faggot nigger

Attached: trump spam.png (500x301, 288.96K)

He's white tho.. so there isn't a chimp out.
Are you mentally retarded?
Whoa damn bud. You can point out double standards like it's something new?
What's your point?
Shits unfair? There are double standards lol? Wow... cool.

I understand just about all the negative comments of "He deserved it" and I somewhat agree with all you faggots. but why is it no one gives a shit when a white man gets blasted by cops but it's all over the news if they're black. Then the black dude is martyred, family is paid many millions of dollars. I'm not saying the white dude in the OP shouldn't have gotten some bullets, but this was a straight up execution, almost like this white dude said some yo momma jokes or called them fat or called the black cop a nigger or something. Just pretty wild that cops are that scared of one dude.

>faggot nigger
sorry, i'm not your mirror, retard.

yeah but your mom is

How many knife wielding insane guys do you fight every day?
None?
Oh.. that's what I thought.
Sounds like you better shut the fuck up.

yawn. go finish your homework underage cum stain.

Attached: 1452145346134.png (639x480, 397.85K)

Don't pull a knife on cops, you won't get shot. Pretty simple.
Also. No one gives a fuck about blacks that get killed. Blacks only get used to progress a narrative.
How dense are you

I wouldn't need 20 cops to back me up faggot

yeah I call your mom homework when I "finish" her (c*m in her p*ssy)

Attached: ofxq7n4bf5s21.jpg (960x579, 64.82K)

Shut the absolute fuck up NPC trash. What they don't tell you is that there are police shootings every fucking day, and almost all of them are very difficult situations. Less than 1% are the cops just fucking murdering people and they NEVER have any fucking thing to do with race. It's just that the media narrative doesn't show you the Mexicans and Asians and Whites that are shot by police doing stupid shit, so you fucking worthless tools only see what they want you to see.
You have no idea how the world works and shouldn't have any voice, much less be able to fucking VOTE. You are literally too stupid to have an opinion.

Again, you don't fight anyone.
You're what's known as an armchair quarterback.
You're a moron and your opinion is entirely irrelevant.

If twenty cops are pointing guns at you, don't make a motion like you're pulling a gun out and pointing it at them. Also, let's be real, no one (MSM) cares because he's not black and there's no commie political capital in it.

Attached: 1555720675255.png (250x300, 18.32K)

its cuz police are criminal

Attached: 1637360858295.png (722x720, 338.15K)

>If this guy was black, there would be chimp outs all over the world,
They don't always care about black guys. Only certain ones.

>Only certain ones
only certain ones if you bring enough attention about it to mainstream media
>Clearly
>Not
>News

There SHOULD be outrage. I'd love to see white people burning police cars when shit like this happens. Too many fucking boot lickers

Attached: bootlick1.jpg (320x373, 25.21K)

yeah fuck the police who needs them. ACAB
>video related happens
oh shit police halp! catch the guy! DO SOMETHING

Attached: Flat Lives Don't Matter.webm (480x270, 1.48M)

we would need a lot less of them if everyone was armed.

Attached: wtf.jpg (680x649, 71.08K)

Everyone is armed in my city and the cops don't bother anyone. Why? No liberals in office.

what's her name?

as a I remember reading one fellow user posting,
>the best defense you have available, is yourself
on that I agree. plus the average response time being 15 minutes, depending on where you live. much longer the more rural the area is.

Attached: 2A matters.webm (640x360, 1.08M)

seems rather boring a half minute later if all she does is flaunt her titties around and nothing more, much like princessdust back in the day.

Not being able to prevent a Suicide by cop incident is reasonable when it's one cop and the suicidee is armed with a gun, not when there is an entire platoon of cops against someone clearly unarmed. Do cops push someone in distress threatening to jump off a bridge as well?

Attached: images (9).jpg (393x780, 56.81K)

>black people still ass blasted over the fact that whites simply do it better

Attached: 1629720520637.png (565x720, 1.03M)

>clearly unarmed
You think cops have x-ray vision or something?

The reason nobody is upset by this is the guy clearly was suicide by cop. He knew what he was doing and that he was going to die for it. Niggers are like kids who don't seem to know what the fuck they're doing so there's always a dindu nuffin angle, oh he was innocent, oh he didn't know, lawd why dey shoot my boy! No, this country fucking white asshole knew exactly what he was doing, and nobody is going to be mad about it past this thread.

cops routinely give conflicting orders and fire their guns. cops routinely fuck up with zero consequences. cops have about as long of a training period as some states require for aestheticians.

you all are racists and this is the racist small pecker imageboard.

>you all are racists and this is the racist small pecker imageboard.

waaaahhhhhh racism

Attached: 1617380193635.jpg (740x724, 81.58K)

They're going after the guy who double tapped him.

dindu nuffin

Attached: Ashli Boobitt.jpg (500x507, 80.51K)

You are a dinosaur.

Who gives a fuck. Get on with your life, what are you a nigger, that has to whine and bitch, “ohh it’s not faiiiir”…. god what a pathetic pussy you are. You should beg for cops to kill you.and be so lucky that they do.

dead nigger

Attached: file.png (389x417, 209.14K)

You're all dumb faggots and no one cares.

>just don't attract their attention (they will kill you)
>just obey their every command (failure means death)
>just listen to commands (can't play simon says? time to die)
>I believe the cops are actually on MY side (they won't just kill me like everyone else, r-right guys?)
>I have no sympathy for anyone extrajudicially executed by the enforcement arm of the state (they probably deserved it)
>Let's not protest cop murder, let's kneel down and suck cop dick (that should make the problem go away?)
>All cop shootings are justified (source? my asshole)
>don't have work tools or eating utensils in your hands if there is a cop within 50 miles of you (you will be murdered)

Haha Any Forums is nothing but authoritarian cucks with cop dick so far up their assholes they can taste their own shit

Attached: 1379693123813.jpg (350x350, 38.8K)

OK BOOTLICKER, these cops had been talking to a suicidal man already in distress for an hour they had all the relative information they needed to determine that even in the slightest chance of this guy being armed with a gun he would probably not shoot at them since he wanted to die. They were there to save a person from suicide and ended up killing him their job description is saving lives, you burgerbrains distort every notion of duty and service(you even called shittenhouse a lifesaver) to the point where they degenerate into immunity in exchange for potential risk exposure, an officers duty then devolves into protecting himself not others.

Cop haters are the absolute most brainwashed leftists. On top of that, most of you are unarmed and anti-2A...

Attached: 1635291211171.jpg (795x595, 71.3K)

Attached: 20220104_233326_0000.png (1080x1080, 94.01K)

stay mad kid

Attached: 1643526584729.jpg (379x488, 48.21K)

"bootlicker", tell me you voted for biden without telling me you voted for biden

>an officers duty then devolves into protecting himself not others.
Heh.

Attached: 1642870322727.png (1000x1000, 1.42M)

Just get down and suck that dick bitch (otherwise you're gonna die)

what dick? what are you even saying dawg?

Sauce user those tits are glorious

Agree need name. I remember her from a few years ago. I don't think she did more than these vids..

Lol cops want us to respect them and accept that their job is so scary yet they can mow someone with a tiny knife down from dozens of yards away. You don't get to say you're brave when you shoot someone with a tiny knife from far away.

Most of you are armed and still. Sucking cop dick your antietablishment hero is a 17 year old kid larping as a cop, poltard BOOTLICKER

>burgerbrains distort every notion of duty and service

they should take all the guns from police officers, give them to terminator murder machine DARPA robots, then have police officers run around like grunts with batons and shields and IV drips of confiscated drugs. The robots can be managed by facebook or something.

>BOOTLICKER

Liberal cockfag

Yeah cause there's nothing in between huh. Just don't act brave if you are able to kill someone at the very SLIGHTEST, laughable remote chance of danger

who cares? he looked like white trash

So would any nigger that did the same thing

Literally laughed out loud and almost woke up my gf.

Obvious suicide by cop is obvious

Oh yea, for sure. I agree with you there..
I'm just trying to wrap my head around use of lethal force though.

Standard, mindless reaction from police training.

Pretty much every BLM chimp out the faggots deserved it. If their point is right, then this faggot didn't deserve it either. Not to mention all this response for 1 person is ridiculous.

I don't think dude was a threat to anyone but himself.

Sure, but lifting an object like a gun in that fashion will always get a person shot. It's their training

that's because you stupid americans have this urge to have a gun...

here in Italy you can't buy guns or if u manage to buy one, you can't bring it with you out of your home.

we don't have mass school shooting, I'm 47 and I've never seen a real gun in my life...

ban guns and solve the problem...

but no, you're too stupid to do that

because I know... you have the right to die in a shooting

All cops are bad. Guaranteed to be sexists, pretty much all departments follow the dullith model. Not all will be racist though, and some at least try to actually follow the constitution, but if a lady points her finger at you, you are dead meat.

If you think the chimp outs are bad over an 6% difference in results for white-black incarcerations, the 60% difference between men and women should have you in arms.

The courts and police system are fundamentally corrupt. They service the state and the corporations that pay them, not the general public. Just look at the history of major issues, cops always fought for the wrong side: that of the powerful (corporations and state).

You want to avoid contact with these systems if at all possible. They will take your stuff, and imprison you for unjust reasons, and perhaps kill you if you resist.

I'd love for them to be abolished and defunded like the dems said. I'm fine defending myself, and it's not like I'd see my stuff back anyway if it got stolen. Most package thieves get away with it, despite all the cameras and shit nowadays. Police do jack shit to stop it.

Indeed.

No. This does not solve the problem. Most gun crime in America is with illegal firearms by nigger gangs. Making guns illegal will only exacerbate the issue here, just as it does in the UK. The UK banned ownership of guns AND knives, and they still have a high as fuck violence rate.

You'd get the same problem if we flood Italy with niggers. (on top of the increased rape)

Remove niggers, and the US becomes insanely safe compared to the rest of the world. Also, niggers are the majority of our mass shooters here, the news just doesn't cover them.

Attached: 1643007224307.jpg (1050x1371, 244.1K)

What a backwards nation of low iq gun freaks.

Jesus wept Americans are utter cunts

[email protected]

Typical fallacy of lack of agency by gunnuts quite amply employed in shittenhouses case, now used for cops, by the blue lives crowd,

When actions by conscious actors are reified and treated as accidents, a person's murder is treaded as the result of his own "stupid choices" or suicidal ideation in this case, similar to a person camping next to a bears lair, climbing a steep hill, jumping down a bridge

the person with a gun is thus depersonified an agentless mindless turret/npc with motion tracking instinctively shooting when certain binary conditions are met. Same thing with swatting noone questions why swats barge in a home with intent to kill with the only evidence being a vague phone call. everyone blames the prankster as if the cops are lions being let loose in the arena to devour martyrs

Mixing the direct and indirect causes is a grave error which in the case of fascists is almost always intentional, this was a murder, victims motives for his non compliance didn't kill him the cops did.

The dude raise an object like a gun. Don't be a moron.

Your mom is a fucking cunt
Your country is a fucking cunt
You're just jealous of America, admit it.

That one picture is not a 100% accurate representation.
Seems you are very good at hiding behind a sweeping generalization. I also notice you don't say which country you're from.

Where did this take place?

>30 fucking cops being scared, trigger happy pussies
>hurr b-but black p-people...
Get a fucking grip on reality and look at the real problem here you tween

Yes and they should be held accountable, being exposed to some risk by someone shouldn't provide you with immunity to kill anyone when certain vague conditions are met. False positives almost always outweigh the false negatives. Put more skin in their game make them less trigger happy, since their sociopathy is sadly something you can't tackle, thats the only way to prevent more cases of cops toying with their victims and playing Simon says

Come get some of dtaco's pizzagate evidence
Join this discord:
dQmjQ7AQ

The problem is liberal media blowing these things up when the victims are black, but not when they are white. Giving the black people who are born with a lower IQ a false sense of reality. Just so they can vote democrat when its time. Fact.

Knife is enough to end someone's life. The numbers don't matter, he still might get a lucky slash and kill someone in hand to hand.