Which distro is safer pure os or fedora?

Which distro is safer pure os or fedora?
I tried installing gentoo but it keeps saying that my wifi card has no carrier and I lost my patience.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 148.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kinoite.fedoraproject.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fedora Kinoite, it's a rock stable fedora spin with an immutable core.
kinoite.fedoraproject.org/

okay I guess I'll use that one. Thanks.

I installed fedora kinoite and it keeps freezing and acting weird.
I wanted to like linux but for some reason its not safe for me.
Guess I'll be installing windows on both my drives...

ITT

Attached: 1654005131468.jpg (645x729, 132.29K)

Hi, first, go to /fglt/ or /sqt/, don't create threads to ask for support.

Second, Fedora Kinoite is based on Fedora Silverblue, which solves a major source of frustration for software developers (needing different versions of the same library for different projects) by letting you create independant environments (containers) at will. The advice you've got was awful, actually it might've been trolling.

It's silly to block trackers at the OS level, because they're really a web problem, and should be blocked at the browser level. So yeah maybe try Fedora, either the main release, or their KDE/Xfce spin. I'm running Alpine Linux Edge with sway and I love it, it was dead simple to install, it's fast, secure, professionally maintained, its components are simple (no systemd), so you may wish to give it a try as well; but Fedora is a good distribution for beginners. You may also wish to give Debian a try, it's a good distribution, used on most servers, and called "The Universal Operating System" for good reasons.

Install Gentoo.

Attached: installGentoo.png (1920x1080, 809.08K)

wtf is pureOs just install vanilla Fedora it's the only viable desktop distro.

for me? it's windows on arm

intall gentoo retard

Nah I'm done with linux.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 72.77K)

Filllllltereddddddddd. Nice. See ya.

>safer
>FEDora
yeah if you want your linux funded by jews and law enforcement agencies sure.
not a single reply to this thread gave you a serious answer.
just install artix if you can't figure gentoo out.

>artix
>secure
No firewall by default, if you want selinux/apparmor you need to generate your own rules for everything, you need to add third party repos to have actugal software, pacman doesn't give a shit about security either, you need to tinker around to get secure boot working, default sysctl config provides zero security
Might aswell just install PajeetOS

take your meds retard

The problem with any distro regarding security will be (you). And you are so retarded you got filtered by Wi-Fi.

Windows
Lincucks can suck my nuts

Well fuck that how about I install an antivirus on windows and never worry about viruses again fag

Yeah, do that. We don't want you idiots ruining our communities. We can ruin them ourselves just fine.

Unironically windows or macos. Security and privacy are mutually exclusive. Linux maybe more private but it's insecure piece of trash.

Arch is pretty safe, if you were going to do gentoo at least try plain arch. Archinstall and then be careful what you install from there, you'll be fine.