I fucking hate HackerNews and Lobste.rs

For the brainwashing that they’re doing to up and coming developers.
It’s insane. I see employees regurgitate these “top comment, upvoted opinions” without ever stopping and thinking about what they’re actually saying.

>It’s never “just” that simple
>ooh, but never implement your own crypto!
Blah blah, I get it. You read some comments on hacker news. Good for you.
But when an expert tells you you should be able to achieve something in 3 months, you don’t respond with “it’s never ‘just’ that simple”
A guy once delivered an impressive prototype in 10 fucking weeks, from scratch. When he proposed the project people thought he was delusional. And he fucking did it. A massive project. Why? Because he knows what he’s talking about.

And even after that, when he proposed a solution and a timeline on a separate project that involved building similar modules, he was met with “oh, it’s harder than it looks. It’s never just ‘just’”.
How about you stop finding excuses for your incompetence.

Attached: __nero_claudius_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_zuihou_de_miao_pa_si__882d468e8b74022caf4277bfc34158d2.jpg (2214x3508, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

z5lcip4dafatwwa6hvyibizpzwycvwp67cjga3hzjhxhwvuyaqavxnid.onion/All/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

upvote systems just suck

it encourages faggotry

all fields

Attached: coomer_OP.png (800x840, 109.07K)

I have no clue what you're talking about.
bump :^)

The comments suck, the articles they reply to suck even harder, can't imagine anyone actually quoting HN verbatim that sounds like a nightmare

If you don't like this kind of thing, why are you here instead of somewhere like StackOverflow? Why go to a community that ritually posts things that upset you to the point that it requires you to have a specialized reaction gif on hand?

Attached: 1653955178671.png (348x278, 103.72K)

The colours and shading on this is very nice, very striking

+rub face in arse

Sounds like Any Forums with the same dumb adages that people spew here. Just ignore the comments, read the interesting linked articles and use RSS.

>community
>posts
its 1 pedophile janny and his bot that reposts garbage threads from the archives newfag. something something won't end without a bullet in his brain.

what's the solution? imageboard style anonymity is a catastrophe, as Any Forums demonstrates. I liked the old message board system, but there you get the situation where everyone defers to some clown with 30 000 posts because he's been around a while.

nice maki, also agreed, that's why I don't visit Any Forums and the love live threads because I don't like the community, it's just pointless to be there crying about them

Based. Software development is often much easier than these grifters believe.

>imageboard style anonymity is a catastrophe
It may be a catastrophe, but it's the least bad system.

>Democracy is the worst form of government, except all the others.

smaller imageboards can be comfy

Attached: 2022-05-29-171021_1000x985_scrot.png (1000x985, 630.72K)

name?

This looks pretty comfy. What is it called and how do I shitpost there?

stop posting this every fucking day you whiny faggot.
besides the comments may be on the pretentious side, but at least they don't devolve into meltdowns over trannies for the 10,000th time.

z5lcip4dafatwwa6hvyibizpzwycvwp67cjga3hzjhxhwvuyaqavxnid.onion/All/
you can get there with Tor Browser or Brave

my wife, akatsuki...

Dilate, troon

Attached: 1653669429386.gif (357x400, 382.49K)

It used to be, until 2014 happened and then schizos went out of their way to derail nearly every thread with politics and tranny talk. Sites like HN may be moderated, but I can at least see some semblance of discussion there. Here I can't talk about e.g. Rust without trannies being brought up within 5 posts.

>get BTFO
>run back to your soijaks folder with tears in your eyes while looking for the perfect image to reply with
you're the cancer that killed this site

>Brave
Please for the love of god anyone reading this, don't use Brave as an Onion browser. Just install Tor.
Brave is fine for clearweb but big no on Onions.
Thank you for sharing.

Could be decent for the use case where what's important is making the website immune to takedowns rather than user anonymity. Tor Browser is preferable for anonymity, though.

>Brave is fine for clearweb but big no on Onions.

Why's that?

Attached: 6f261059d28e10b98c91425bbb17981c.png (320x320, 101.34K)