Any Forums approved projectors? I'm looking for one and i don't know what to buy, just want to watch movies on it

Any Forums approved projectors? I'm looking for one and i don't know what to buy, just want to watch movies on it

Attached: 1653956155105.jpg (1500x1500, 492.95K)

not op but bump

you're going to project your terminal?

niggers here do not know shit about projectors

Attached: file.png (1918x862, 326.09K)

epson short throw laser projectors > *

link for sauce? tia

There are no good projectors under $3000

I paid $799 for an Epson 1080p projector 2 years ago that goes up to 300 inches. When you buy a projector you aren't paying for resolution but rather the ability to have a fuck hueg screen. Even supports 3D glasses.
Don't even bother with any of the sub ~$300 no name projectors on ebay or amazon as they do not have a true 1080p+ native resolution, or in the rare case they do the optics are shit.

spoken like a true iranian shitskin nigger 4cheddit user
elephas does 300 inches 1080p for 100$

>or in the rare case they do the optics are shit.
They are not so rare nowadays in Aliexpress but they are very dim(still ok if used at night though), and worst of all they have zero keystone

you forgot to remove your name LOL

If you're ok with shit optics, image darkening around the corners, and never being able to have the center of the image in perfect focus without the peripheral being blurry, then by all means buy the chink shit projector.

yeah none of that happens outside of your self injected cope fantasy that everything that is not brand name is shit, as i originally said, no poster here knows shit about projectors but yet you cannot help yourself but talk about shit you do not understand, now keep screeching little brown nigger ape

Attached: file.png (1867x858, 391.54K)

that's a lot of cum

>6000:1 contrast
You enjoying that 1990s TFT?

cope, seethe, dilate, etc.

Attached: 39A99307-658B-4BDD-BEB8-E87CDF97E277.jpg (840x674, 176.87K)

>higher number always equals better
yeah you are consumerist mutt nigger that knows nothing about technology he is constantly spouting about now you can fuck off

Who are you replying to Vladimir?

>imagine being so fucking poor you think your 6000:1 contrast ratio chinkshit with garbage plastic optics will ever compare to based Epson and their near limitless adjustments, bright image, and 70,000:1 contrast ratio

>this scares the projector nerd

Attached: window.jpg (852x480, 167.86K)

what are some of the other fairy tale numbers mutt believes? 6000000?

nobody here can afford those
everyone here is all about the "every 2 years disposable" price oleds

Nigger projectors are so good these days you don't even have to turn off the lights to have an acceptable picture. Besides, who the fuck in their right mind plays games or movies with the lights on?

Attached: 1599454059374.webm (480x272, 259.6K)

>imagine not having black out curtains