Why haven't any of you faggots ever attempted to make a Any Forums app?

Why haven't any of you faggots ever attempted to make a Any Forums app?
There's not a single working APK out there except for Clover and that's been broken since the Any Forums CAPTCHA changed.

Attached: iebhpwyhnfq61.jpg (680x877, 123.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/nnuudev/BlueClover
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because I'm not a disgusting phoneposter.

why people need apps for everything? just use the browser.

because the website is fine

Phoneposters are on the go, their primary focus is elsewhere and they consequently produce lazy and low quality posts.

Like you, now, making a garbage thread in a garbage way.

KurobaEx works fine. So does normal Kuroba.

No Any Forums api.

So the app is going to scrape Any Forums website and repackage it into a ui?

Kuroba dev works fine

>Why haven't any of you faggots ever attempted to make a Any Forums app
I have a personal computer.

Low quality thread

There are half a dozen apps that work fine, you being too autistic to want to use any of the existing ones doesn't mean they are broken.

This. I use my phone to lurk when taking a shit.

because i'd inevitably steal your wife's nudes through a malicious firmware update, and i dont want to go to prison

Blue clover works fine.

You can fix the thing about downloading images by setting the directory it's supposed to download into. It's in blue clover's settings. That's the only thing broken about it.

>No Any Forums api.
Yes there is, it's at 4cdn.

it's funny, these fags use apps when it should just be a webpage then they cram a webpage in a shitty container and call it an app

Because the mobile web site works just fine.

No one is attempting to make a Any Forums app because Kuroba Dev exists. It's not our fault you're too retarded to use it.

github.com/nnuudev/BlueClover

nigger

Still works with a pass

>That picture
I took half a day off last week because I was too lazy to get out of bed, I rolled into work after 12pm, nobody even noticed I was away, I played age of empires 2 for the rest of that day