Give it to me straight

Give it to me straight

Who is the better programmer

Attached: gilfoyle-s03e02.jpg (1092x728, 79.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

piedpiper.com/#whoweare
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The illegal immigrant

piedpiper.com/#whoweare

click on dinesh's -- he's legit/professor caliber. Gilfoyle is more like hacker guy ethos.

but gilfoyle is still the better programmer

Tall and handsome dude
No the Indiancel

Gilfoyle but he's also the type of guy who thinks Neal Stephenson is the coolest thing ever in his 30s, but dinesh is kind of a creep so I'll still go with the gilf

>Indian (Pakistan, whatever) guy
>Java expert
lol
o
l

Racism isn't funny anymore

Attached: Racists_are_better_people.png (700x300, 14.77K)

Mike Judge's humor is based on real life

gilfoyle. even though he's a cringy polyamarous, satanist, he coods for the sake of advancing the tech. he created anton AND son of anton. dinesh simps for mid, coal burners ,and coods for them or vapid popularity. he's also a star fucker and demonstrates the same ego driven decision making as erlich. jin yiang and big head are the two characters of the show who are actually the good guys.

Attached: burger kang halloween.png (1339x1011, 1.87M)

>jin yiang
>good guy
t. didn't understand the show

jin yiang is the most morally transparent person in the incubator. he serves as a foil to erlich's scrupulous behavior. he also tells it straight every time he is confronted on his schemes. and he's the typical chicom guy in tech that everyone knows what they're like.

They infantalized dines a lot in later seasons so gilfoyle wins.

>when the illegal immigrant is actually gilfoyle
>gillfoyle has always been the better programmer

>literally steals someones identity
>hides his pied piper copy from the guys
>tells it straight everytime

t. didn't watch the show

Probably Dinesh. Gilfoyle is good but too arrogant.

bazinga

gilfoyle is shown to be good at hardware (building anton and stuff)
and dinesh is better at software and he's the cto of the new company, iirc. So I guess dinesh?

But Dinesh has been shown to screw up whereas Gilfoyle screwed up a total of 0 times in the show

>jin yiang and big head are the two characters of the show who are actually the good guys.

How the FUCK can you forget about Jared???

>Jared
A fag