Jesus Christ, Voidlinux is amazing

Jesus Christ, Voidlinux is amazing

Attached: 1D12F6AB-F6A8-4F9E-B555-C9BBDABE41D6.png (1920x1080, 684.15K)

ios is terrible

Where do u find these linux distro panty wallpapers?

Theres a linux wallpaper thread on /w/ with dozens of them, there was also a thread on Any Forums for them months back and thats where I got most I have (about 70)

reminder that trannies kicked the original creator of void and xbps off the team because he wanted creative control over his own project and they wanted more power

there are tons in this thread.

Have fun with your 2 year old glibc with all of its glorious vulnerabilities.

Attached: FD4XghIWUAIWyb7.jpg (498x498, 28.13K)

Puffy.
Someone posted a mega link once.

You can find them at where you fucking faggots belong. It's the same shit where manchildren will see '69' and say 'nice'.

nice one, here's your (You)

nigga what are you talking about pullmoll died, he didn't get kicked out of anything.

Give me 3 reasons why you think I should make the switch from my current daily driver. Also, does it support nvidia drivers?

I love it but wish it wasn't so cucked

1. speed and simplicity
runit makes booting very fast and is extremely simple to configure services. XBPS is unmatched when it comes to speed while also being feature rich and versatile.
2. its a nice balance between bleeding edge and stable
void is a rolling distro, but not bleeding edge like arch. You will never have any issues with instability, while still having reasonably up to date packages. Additionally, you don't have to worry about updating every other day, lest your system breaks like with arch. I've gone months at a time without updating and had no issues.
3. misc things
the US repo server is really fast for me. I usually get 20-50mbps down whereas with other distros I've tried I might get 2.
For as much shit as the maintainers get, they do a really good job. They tend to be pretty strict about package quality and what gets let into the repos.
You can use either musl or GNU libc implementations. If you need a really small memory footprint, musl can be quite useful

>does it support nvidia drivers
Yes

Attached: 1623806071771.jpg (2560x1596, 760.72K)

OP how is it in comparison to debian? Is it easily reproducible? Does it handle laptop/gpu driver weirdness well?

Attached: b6c.png (600x600, 383.25K)

Okay mr sales guy I will consider it, seems nifty

what? it was made by juan pardines

user, NO.

all who use rolling release distros as daily driver desktop OS is retards
>

>musl's behind you