Nootropics

Besides coffee, do you guys use any brain boosting supplements? For better focus etc ...

Attached: Limitless_TV_series.png (250x141, 23.88K)

water

>stop drinking coffee
>notice no difference in performance
Coffee is a meme

Attached: 1A0369FA-89BD-483F-8783-BF17DEB1AE99.jpg (640x918, 85.23K)

MDMA

Electroshock therapy.

Dhea, vitamin d, vitamin b complex, L-tyrosine

Noots is weak legal speed. L tyrosine+ huperzine a is true fuel for long run that wont fk up you brain

L-tyrosine can harm your lymph nodes though. Same with huperzine. Be really really careful.

it fk upt mine. *are, *your

T.medfag here
L-tyrosine can give you liver cancer by increasing your protein and creatinine levels. It can shut down your lymph nodes.
Huperzine-a can give you nerve damage. It's a acetylcholinesterase inhibitor. You want me? Because this is how you get MS.
Why these "supplements" are legal is beyond me.

S/me/MS
Sorry posting from my phone. My day off and I'm laying in bed.
Don't take these supplements, they're moderately dangerous. L-tyrosine will give you skin cancer as well.

Seen the paper but didnt get how its bad for your body except giving false positive for some tumors. Im worried now since i thought i found the best combo for brain wellbeing

Lithium, highly recommend

Piracetam

Don't do this, you'll kill your liver.

Meat causes colon cancer. Why is meat legal?
Freedom of choice.

Low doses still show very promising efficacy in fighting alzheimers, and even on mid doses the effect on the liver is incredibly negligible

>L-tyrosine will give you skin cancer as well.
i knew about this connection. Its only accelerating the already present melanoma skin cancer. So its only bad if you have and safe if you dont

> It's a acetylcholinesterase inhibitor. You want me? Because this is how you get MS.
MS is a autoimune disease. No connection with acetylcholine level. If anything thats good for slowing the Alzheimer

L-theanine

Just take Adderall. Go to a psych Dr and tell them you can't focus and that it worked for you in the past. It won't put weight on like Depakote. Depakote is by far one of the strongest nootropics out there though. It's derived from lsd.
Adderall increased alpha wave function
Ritalin increased delta wave function
Depakote increased beta and theta wave function
If you can get on this trifecta and your liver can tolerate it and you don't break out in a rash, you'll have an incredibly high iq, focus, and a mastety of your own emotions. There are things out there that mimic these, so you'll need to do heavy research but anything that uses L- or has an a at the end, avoid like the plague.

You don't want to fuck with your ache levels though. You know what else lowers them? Pesticides. You drop your ache and you'll stop you'll have a seizure. It's not good for you user but do whatever you want. See you in the er.

It'll also stop your heart, fuck your breathing muscles up etc. Your body doesn't produce ache all that often. And if you drop them and you're in the er unconscious, low BP, low pulse, low O2, I'm going to treat you with a beta blocker. Wanna know what happens after that? You die. It's the treatment to get your heart pumping except when your ache levels are super low. Let's say you're having a seizure, I'm going to inject you with Keppra. Wanna know what happens when your ache levels are low and you get 50ccs of Keppra? You go into a coma or die.

So unless you actually have signs of Alzheimer's disease, don't be retarded. Get your ach levels checked, if they're within range of normal, don't mess with them. You start messing with your choline levels and fuck up your ChAT, you can kick it into overdrive causing your body to strip it's nerves causing MS.

Why the fuck is everyone on Any Forums so stupid?

Brain and mind (and body) exercise apps?
Scribblenauts?

No. Nootropics are a meme. All of them are a combination of don't actually work, have health risks and are addictive / you build tolerance. For example if you follow retard advice like over time you will permanently damage your brain and need to take these drugs just to reach your normal level.

If you insist, take caffeine + theanine on days where you really need it. But you can do 100 times more for your brain if you just fix your basics: sleep, exercise, diet. It's really that fucking easy. Anyone who takes nootropics without having mastered the basics is an idiot.

It's like weightloss, taking a pill might work in the short term, but it'll fuck you up long term. There's no shortcuts in life that are considered safe.

I was just saying safer routes. I advise against them wholeheartedly. You come into my er I'm not going to know to check your ach levels if your heart is arythmic. I'll put you on beta blockers which will further drop them until you fall into a coma.

The fucking shit people say on this site.
There's no way you were a regular coffee drinker and stopped for more than a day and didn't notice any difference.
Every time I stop it I literally doze off in the middle of the day even after 8 hours of sleep.