Give me some comfy zoomer tech

Give me some comfy zoomer tech

Attached: Notion_app_logo.png (512x512, 11.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vTMF6xEiAaY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Warp.dev.
The terminal for the 21st century.

What do you think that N stands for?

Obsidian is this but FOSS and better

Ah shit I was wrong it's not even open source. I do maintain that it's better, though

ITT: boomer can't relate and spew out boomer tech

i would if i had any idea what op's picture is

obsidian is for notes only. notion can be use to create tables that can sort itself according to a criteria

ngl that looks like it has some neat features
i'll try it when it comes to linux

can notion do anything that emacs w/ org-roam can't?
not opposed to zoomer shit but emacs is pretty OP. what about performance? i.e. with rendering lots of images and vids on a page?

Unfortunately not. Notion is better for planning and while Obdisian is better for note-taking.

Emacs is faster and infinitely lighter.

Notion?

Notion becomes just hopelessly unresponsive for any pages of even medium size. Bloated piece of shit. I have to use it at work, it is awful.

niggers

>comfy
>zoomer tech
pick one and only one

>mac only

> Whatsapp
This is the only communication app I've observed bridging generations well
> Slack
Much better than all the other corporate chat systems that we used before. New hires like writing bots.
> Minecraft
Nice sandbox game a lot of zoomers into hosting servers, programming and being creative with their
> Raspberry Pi
> Commodity 3D Printers
These two might be more a millennial thing but my timelines are a bit blurred.
> Home Assistant
If you self-host to avoid the botnet the whole smart home stuff is nice.
> Bitwarden
I had always been the self-sync encrypted files but hosting one of these has been great.
> Clang/LLVM
Nice compiler. Not sure why it seems to have a zoomer reputation.
> Flux/Redshift
Yeah yeah blue light is a meme
> Nginx
According to Any Forums this is zoomer tech now because webdevs use it and webdevs are all zoomers apparantly

Not comfy after consulting a zoomer:
> Chromebook
Too locked down
> Roblox
Like minecraft but more weirdos.

Standing desks

>Roblox
youtu.be/vTMF6xEiAaY

Pure degeneracy, used to be tamer circa 2016, completely ruined by corporatism. Fatherless teenagers spend their time here.

>Minecraft
Originality in the servers department is largely dead outside of modding. The same few gamemodes are the ones that thrive and guarantee a server's success. Deviating for the sake of creativity is hardly ever financially sustainable.

>Roblox*
Fatherless teenagers were mentioned, but truly it's the 8-14 year olds that play braindead simulator games that make up the bulk of the population. The platform thrives off of these children spending their money on a scam called "Robux," and ultimately they grow up without learning how to learn or be interested in things that actually matter. They're thrown into the public school system, manipulated into wasting all of their time and money on garbage, and I would wager that many of them end up in dark places because their parents never payed attention.

I apologize for the rant and potential derail, but if any of you anons have children, keep them away from videogaymes. Don't be a bugman, spend time with them if you truly care about them at all.

Wait, but I grew up playing video games and I turned out...oh, yeah ok.

the m1 chip