So this is it huh? I get to spend the rest of my career in video call meetings...

So this is it huh? I get to spend the rest of my career in video call meetings, developing absolutely no personal relationships with co workers all because Johnny Family has decided his life with his kids and wife (whom he met *while in an office*, by the way) is better working remotely without a commute and he doesn't want to return to an office.

Attached: 2.1.png (985x554, 610.89K)

imagine wanting to develop personal relationships with coworkers
imagine only seing other human beings when you go wage slave at the office
user this isn't the way bro

>self-owning yourself this hard

Yes, but the way to fight back is to start having IRL meetings in the office where all the creative decisions and business directions are made and when they ask why they were not involved just tell them "Sorry sweaty, we did it IRL so we could collaborate better :)"

Attached: heh.png (713x611, 25.91K)

>personal relationships with co workers

What's the point? Are you there to work and get paid or are you there to socialize?

and that's a good thing
unironically

How about socialize and get paid?

You've missed the point. It's the biggest, shittiest case of "I've got mine, fuck you for wanting yours". For centuries meeting like minded people who share interests as well as romantic partners was very commonly done through the workplace. A place where you spend 8+ hours a day developing social skills and interactions with other humans. You're taking that away from an entire generation. I'm already seeing communication problems from the junior staff in their early 20s who have never/barely worked in an office with other adults and can barely communicate or hold a casual conversation. This experiment is working from home will have a domino effect we can't even imagine for decades to come

Definitely doing this everywhere we can. I can't wait for the next round of promotions in the next year or two to go to those who've been showing their face around the office. And the drama that will come from the remotes who get passed by and get butt hurt.

have friends outside of work then? big part of happiness is having a healthy life. including an awesome support network of friends/family. if you're busy living IRL, you won't have time for petty bullshit since you are LIVING.

why would you depend on company, where they choose your coworkers for you? better to have your own people of different industries anytime.

be grateful you can even work remotely. people are dying in ukraine.

but it would be more pleasuring if you did whilst running gentoo...

>no personal relationships with co workers
trust me, there is better out there than your little tech bubble. you will also feel better when you hang out with people who don't lack self-awareness and aren't cringey weirdos

If we went back into the office you would be complaining we can't work from home

he rly is. sometimes i see people who are chronically online, arguing/posting daily. who the fuck has time for that shit? they're showing how far off the rails they are by doing that. huge self-own. some people need to find real-world relationships so they don't need to supplant with idiots

Ukraine is such a waste of attention

this but I got mine so fuck you lol

The western media totally isn't under control of any western intelligence agency and totally isn't using it as a tool to shape public opinions and garner support for a war that just so happens to benefit NATO.

not everyone isa fucking autistic zoomer retard who spent his youth playing fortnite and using ipads and now is afraid they can't communicate on a zoom call

here's an idea: go to church, volunteer, go outside, you fucking incel

Fuck Ukraine, yo

suck it up and marry a chinese women like me

> For centuries
office desk jobs haven't even existed a century ago, let alone centuries, and you sure as hell didn't meet women at work because women didn't work

you do realize you can socialize outside of work right?

The boomers in charge who make these decisions don't care as long as their 401k is ok and the tax dollars keep flowing to Israel.

Okay suit

Explain.

This all the way. I hope Apple fires their entire workforce over that bullshit.

just work with a bunch of single people in their 20s and 30s dood