Powerful

Powerful.

Attached: 1200px-Lua-Logo.svg[1].png (1200x1200, 70.34K)

are there any practical uses for it outside of roblox games? i know it can do some really cool stuff involving c, but that's about it.

Keyed

Try Tcl.

A ton of video games modding framework uses lua scripting
It's just great for video games
Yeah, no other purpose though

neovim scripting

how do i make a square for neovim in lua?

Honest question, why didn't the Godot team use it?

Attached: RagePic.gif (488x519, 399.67K)

because they are retarded jews and godot is fucking garbage that produces unstable games

>jews
WTF I love Unity now

Unity is fucking bloated and full of dumb features, but at least it can produce real games. There is only one commercial game made with godot so far, and surprise, surprise, it was disgustingly ugly mess that crashed all the time.

To be expected. It is made by hobbyists depending on handouts.

Exactly, but shills on Any Forums try to make it into the best game engine ever that everyone in the industry should start using.

When I get around to making my boomer-shooter (about the time SerenityOS is functional) its kind of a tossup. I just want Trenchbroom map support.

Luajit is one of the fastest, if not the fastest scripting language implementations while also being much smaller than everything else. Its very easy to embed into your programs if you want an easy to use and fast scripting language to control your program.

I'm trying to decide if I should extend my robot behavioral autonomy mission format to just be a lua-backed function block scheme, or stick with pre-programmed abilities.
operators are oil field hands for the most part, so they won't be doing any code writing, but it could lead to since really cool stuff in military application

>because they are retarded
lua is retarded

I am kind of interested in this, any cool games to mod using lua?

I prefer Noa over Lua

Attached: n-a14e91696763bd139c17bf29e242b512.jpg (850x1185, 153.28K)

shell scripting
also you can write API server purely with lua using nginx

Openwrt