Should i use rust or c++ for my game/engine dev side project. i do backend go for my job...

should i use rust or c++ for my game/engine dev side project. i do backend go for my job, so i need a side project to keep me going, and making a game sounds fun

Attached: 1595193788166.jpg (603x600, 71.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/bevyengine/bevy
github.com/gfx-rs/wgpu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God I hope that tranny has shot himself already

How about starting a vegetable garden, there's still time to plant this spring and it will bring you much more happiness than programming a computer.

judging be the picrel, you should go with rust

github.com/bevyengine/bevy
or if you just need a graphics API
github.com/gfx-rs/wgpu

You will never be a woman. You will never pass.
You will never be able to give birth. You will never lactate.

Time and age will make your body reveal its true nature, and everyone you managed to fool will realize you've been living a lie and will cringe at the idea of living it too. Especially when you'll look like an old junkie.

Did SEL turn a bunch of dudes into trannies or have trannies just co-opted it. I've never watched it.

no garden, and vidya is fun

Attached: 1638013797310.png (800x800, 446.52K)

Rust is a waste of time.

c++ is a waste of time

I just doxed the shit outta this bitch. Her name is Olivia Köglbauer, she is german and her handle is @oolv8. She deleted all her instagram photos but you can find them on chan backups. She wrote a short book called The Roomer. She has a pepe shirt and did serial experiments lain cosplay. seems like this bitch deleted all of her online presence that she could. she has posted on Any Forums before.

cool chick. i assume 4channers scared her away like every other femchan

Attached: 1527107839722.png (639x848, 1.13M)

You think me shouting my desire to rape her, or my unrepentant racism that did it?

>i assume 4channers scared her away
based

not the person you're responding to, but is it? I make like 16k per month writing c++. but then again I'm kind of experienced. it's definitely not a waste of my time at least, it got me a house, a nice car, and a pretty comfortable life.

Whatever your engine of choice supports best.
I'm told that's C# for unity and C++ for unreal.

>You will never lactate.

advanced gyno from hormones enters the chat

Bevy isn't remotely close to stable yet, so unless he wants to help them with bug reports or feature requests it'd probably be better to use Amethyst for Rust.

engines are bloat

You can barely make a hello world in C++ dumb larper.

C++

it's just some dumb german chick user. Germans have their entire lives already ruined with their government ass-raping them with rapefugees and taxes. Still hilarious tho