I have been terrorizing a pizzeria for the past week with hundreds of botted fake orders because one of their delivery...

I have been terrorizing a pizzeria for the past week with hundreds of botted fake orders because one of their delivery guys was mean to me

Attached: 1650546952837.jpg (900x900, 100.88K)

have sex jake

Focus on the guy not the pizzeria. Get his full name and from there it's only a mere formality to find his email, social media accounts and phone number as well as those of his friends. You don't have to be particularly creative to Imagine how you can ruin his life.

But dont harm the pizzeria, they didn't do anything bad to you
They're just a small businesses trying to survive.

shut up you cuck his work place his uni his neighborhood his family his dog his daughter will pay for his sin

Based

Just create a basic RAT, host it on a MEGA link. Create a pdf, word or Excel document with a Macro script that will install the Word document when the doc is activated. Send him an email with the doc and make it convincing enough so that he opens it. Like make it look like a letter from a lawyer or the court regarding some silly thing you will accuse him of.

BUT LEAVE THAT FUCKING PIZZERIA ALONE!! THEY DON'T DESERVE WHAT YOU'RE MAKING THWM GO THROUGH

That will Insta the RAT when the word document is activated*

that'll just make him out himself

What do you mean

unfathomably based and redpilled.
reported, fuck you. verification not needed btw.

Attached: 1300947119076.png (3000x3600, 1.45M)

How was the delivery guy mean to you user? Want to talk about it?

wtf based user

unfathomably based

what a coward, face him you snowflake bitch

If you're a software guy and you don't know how to destroy someone's life and push him to end himself in 2022 you're NGMI

he got mad that I was paying in coins, it escalated into an argument and then a fistfight
he then went and got me forever banned from that pizza place
since then I have been plotting my revenge in the shadows

Attached: 1649861473959.png (589x396, 374.72K)

Get his phone number, social media accounts and email address and ruin his life so much that bans himself from life.

That he bans himself from life*

doesnt modern office programs stop macros

Nope. They just tell you that the file is in protected mode and that you shouldn't activated it which every 2/3 person do and click ok on the run as Admin part

so I'm assuming you got your ass beat? otherwise you wouldn't be seething this hard, right?

Next time don’t be a fag and punch him in the head with a roll of quarters.

my friends always sent pizzas through online orders to my house and i always thought it was hilarious but my dad seethed about it
because of that i couldnt order anymore dominos

Perfect, I am currently also doing my best and harrassing debt collection agencies

Attached: 1571011400215.png (1199x1024, 42.85K)

>noooo not the heckin' companiiies!!
Pathetic losers. Always stand with the individual, not the collective you heartless robots.