SYSTEMDICK WASNT FORCED SYSTEMDICK WASNT FORCED SYSTEMDICK WASNT FORCED SYSTEMDICK WASNT FORCED SYSTEMDICK WASNT FORCED...

SYSTEMDICK WASNT FORCED SYSTEMDICK WASNT FORCED SYSTEMDICK WASNT FORCED SYSTEMDICK WASNT FORCED SYSTEMDICK WASNT FORCED SYSTEMDICK WASNT FORCED

Attached: cuckretard.png (974x612, 533.83K)

hes a liar spreading fake news

>trannies aren't being forced on us because there's tons of straight people
>python scripts aren't being forced on us because there's tons of C programs
>bloated programs aren't being forced on us because there's tons of sleek programs

he didn't mention puppy did he

whitepaperkat exposed him big time

This but unironically. Linux is licensed under the GPL, this means it's protected against corporate takeovers by design.

Why do cis Linux YouTubers insist on showing their faces the whole video? The trans ones at least have the sense to point the camera at the subject matter. It's like picrel but in reverse.

Attached: 00.jpg (600x427, 33.29K)

how did systemd happened then

Are you saying those things are forced on us...simply by existing?

strangely, he is getting destroyed in the comments, was about time i guess people realized

Dont know who this guy is but he looks like comedian Luis J Gomez.

They're being forced upon us, but it's ignored and people claim "how can it be? you have X!"

Let that egg hatch on its own

yeah its not like you need to install shit like elogind if you want to use things like wayland or pipewire or even fucking gnome

Youtube incentives faces and 'personality driven content' (corp speak for parasocial bonds) but trans people don't like showing their faces and are too left to take the whole algorithm thing seriously since they know it's weighed against them anyway.

Are you telling me Luke and the gang are trying to tap into what those minecraft zoomers are doing?
Oh god is there 'shipping' art of them?

Attached: 1653604984347.jpg (480x480, 55.29K)

Can't remember the last time Luke had his face on a thumbnail. And I don't want to know if there is shipping art of Luke and Kenny.

Attached: on-a-horse.png (1280x963, 1.16M)

All true.

redhat created it after being ordered by the defense department

they then hired tens of thousands of shills to shill it on every corner on the internet about how fast it was (anyone back then remember this) and how the old init sucks ass and is too slow. then tons of shills also on email lists and convincing every distro to adopt it. maybe even assassinating debian ian because maybe he didnt want it

I'm not talking the thumbnail though, I mean throughout the video the camera is showing them talking when it could be the subject matter while they talk. Isn't youtube's compression at it's best when things are still or moving in a predictable pattern? Why waste the bandwidth showing a person talking?

I mean, that's what Kenny does. DT and Luke's tutorials are also like that. Although Luke seemed to stop doing tutorials and just rambles about stuff nowadays.

>Don't pull your hair out, DT, but this is a bit of a strawman argument.
kek

Those pngtubers my niece keep showing me seem like they'd compress pretty nicely if that's how it works. Just a furry or purple femboy bouncing occasionally when their expression changes.

take your pills

people lazy

take you medz schizo and go back to your windows machine.