Attached: file.png (1080x1036, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.best/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No but if you put a certain anthropomorphic orange creature it would be

Firefox?

Garfield

baka.best/

This thread might as well work, so I upgraded to 32gb of RAM and am getting 2133 MHz. I don't know if that means anything but for some reason a bunch of posts I came across on google treated it like an issue. Is it?

OP uses brave.

Well your RAM is not overclocked. Have you tried enabling the XMP profile?

Yes, forgot to mention I had to do that before my PC could even boot up.

>Upgraded to 16 gigabytes of ram like 12 years ago.
>Never had any issues since then
Kind of forgot that computers slow down when using heavy ram programs, to begin with

Attached: 1651848860907.gif (244x238, 2.07M)

yea i did that too long time ago because i was running many virtual machines for tf2 idling. but since then, and especially after switching to linux i think i wouldnt need more than 4gbs if not 2gbs

take as much as you want bro, I have 32 GiB

Attached: 1652629976443.png (962x720, 422.83K)

Brave?

Adolf Hitler did 9/11

yes

Chrome has a built in task killer to kill tabs using a lot of RAM. Meanwhile Firefox bloats even after closing tabs.

Hmm, that is not how I know it? In Firefox you have the option to close the tab to free memory (well duh), free memory in the about:memory or observe which part is globbing memory with about:performance.

If the browser (either Chrome or any other) still eating up memory, then try to disable suspicious addons?

I think both Chrome and Firefox are capable of freeing memory properly nowadays. But I can only speak for Firefox though.

>Firefox
>Anthropomorphic
???

>muh RAM
do people still run out of RAM or something? Is it 2006 again?

Yes, because 8GB are not enough to run 3 messaging apps and 1 music player written in electron on top of Windows concurrently.

it's sad that you're not even exaggerating