Uh user, you ARE complying with my project's clearly stated terms of service about what you think, right?

Uh user, you ARE complying with my project's clearly stated terms of service about what you think, right?

Attached: 1653779961467.jpg (1287x1282, 484.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Tyrrrz/DiscordChatExporter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is it with Discord trannies being obsessed with what you're allowed to think and believe? github.com/Tyrrrz/DiscordChatExporter

Attached: 1653780630054.png (720x658, 179.06K)

I think it’s gay and ridiculous because there’s no way for him to confirm or enforce that users are abiding by these terms as long as the project remains open source, but I also think the developer is free to make the terms of use whatever he wants as long as they don’t violate his chosen license.

I can enforce his mom's ass, just ask her and see if she's complying with my cock's terms of service.

Based

He can't enforce it but something's seriously fucked if someone can exit who doesn't realize how much of a fucking faggot they are by writing that. It's like a middle school girl's logic

Would this hold up in court? If you were somehow caught violating it, what are the possible consequences?

I don't care about some irrelevant post-Soviet field on the other side of the planet. Ukraine isn't worth a drop of American blood or a cent of American taxpayer money.

Attached: 1650176280861.jpg (719x468, 33.15K)

Tough luck sweetheart, I'm Russian and I'll use your project to build missiles to kill as many Ukrainians as I want.

>middle school girl's logic
Isnt that what they strive for?

based

This is why people who write free software are not trustworthy.

Sorry, I'm not a mindless drone who gets my opinions from the atlantic council and state department. Children have been dying in yemen for years with the US doing everything in its power to exacerbate the situation and no one bats an eyelash, but russia invades ukraine after threatening nuclear armament on its border and its the end of the fucking world and the greatest tragedy since the holocaust. It's all bullshit. None of these people give a fuck. They just believe what they're programmed to by think tanks and feign moral outrage for good boy points.

Not him but I care about everyone's suffering everywhere

you will be attached to reddit battalion to fight for the rebels (ukraine) against the deathstar (russia)

seriosuly man although i dont give a single fuck about yemen, the situation there will seriously redpill anyone regarding the american satanic empire

This is called forced speech. It's obviously extremely unconstitutional.

I'm serious.
If I'm aware anyone is suffering, I'm upset about it.
I wasn't aware of the yemen situation. That's the only reason I'm among those who don't "bat an eyelash."
I don't even know where yemen is. I've never heard of it. But now, thanks to you, I know it exists, and I know people are suffering there. That upsets me.
And I'm upset that people are suffering in Ukraine, because I'm aware of it.
I'm upset that people in third-world countries suffer lack. I don't care whose fault it is. Personally I don't think it's entirely their own, but I know that's an unpopular opinion here, and it's beside the point, if it were there own fault I'd still be upset about it.
It's not limited to innocent people either. When horrible people get what's coming to them, and their suffering is for the good of people they've victimized, I'm happy those victims exact justice and find peace, and I'm STILL upset the horrible people suffer. This has in the past induced me to defend horrible people, because I was upset they were justly suffering for the horrible things they'd done. I've ruined friendships with exactly this variety of turboautist freakout.
I don't like when people suffer. Ever.
Is that really so hard to understand?
Does that really make me a "mindless drone?"

Actually, compelled speech I think is the legal term.

user its not good to have this much empathy
save it for your family and friends

Adding clauses to a free software licence which stops someone from freely using it effectively turns it into non-free software.

It's why people who've only seen one side of an issue are not trustworthy.