What do you use to hose your blog?

What do you use to hose your blog?

Are you a hobby blogger or a monetized blogger? What has your experience been like?
DO NOT POST YOUR BLOG. DO NOT POST YOUR BLOG. DO NOT POST YOUR BLOG.

Attached: blogging-1[1].jpg (1920x1080, 208.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fareedfauzi.github.io/#
exploitreversing.com/
blog.virustotal.com/
hshrzd.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i blog in 4channel dot org

Isn't that the hacker site? Aren't you afraid??

Hey guys check out my blog DangerAndPlay.com. I use Wordpress btw

no, i'm not afraid, satan

I use html/css and upload to my server

Will people like a blog about me posting about having no gf

Your site doesn't use https.

Yes, you'll be making 10K a month in no time

Bumping for interest.
Looking into github pages to host my blog but still not sure.

Hugo, VuePress or VitePress.

I just set up a blog with Franklin. I self-host a web server. Franklin is written in Julia. Write posts in markdown, then Franklin generates the CSS and HTML for you, which I then upload to my server.

Franklin is good for technical blogs. It's easy to embed TeX equation, charts, code with highlighting, etc. And it's lightweight too with minimal (possibly even none?) JavaScript

Attached: Zb29u-mwYDh7YZhqg4htoz2ZtJgF8bJdWAWbTE2ez3E.jpg (640x1026, 223.53K)

based

Attached: Capture.png (331x552, 26.92K)

nginx
Some old version of lb I downloaded ages ago
Modified that to make a gallery script so I can pretend I draw
vim

Attached: 1616302145961.gif (640x360, 1.23M)

Sounds nice, I already write all my notes in markdown so that's nice. Technical blog is exactly what I'm aiming at.
My current inspirations are:

fareedfauzi.github.io/#
exploitreversing.com/
blog.virustotal.com/
hshrzd.wordpress.com/

I use the static site generator gatsby. It compiles react to html so your sites load fast and are cheap to host. There's a lot of templates available online for free that include things like SEO preconfigured. Gatsby, and many templates, include functionality to write text in markdown. Hosting on aws amplify, netlify, or firebase is cheap and super reliable. I use amplify, and you are only charged for build time and per usage, plus a good amount of build time is included for free in AWS free tier.

Phpetite

Can confirm, I'm subscribed to his blog

Anyone use Ghost?

i actually did for a while, and i eventually just abandoned my site, but i had a good experience with ghost. they update it quite often and they're adding a lot of new stuff. pretty foolproof and easy to use once you get it installed and setup.

self hosted static site and the site is made with hugo (markdown to html with predefined style)