Overhead

Zoomers will never know the amazing feeling of this at school

Attached: Overheads.jpg (600x808, 57.65K)

they're awful and I always got sleepy if I was sitting next to one due to the heat

my school used those
t. born in 2003

I had a math teacher who was so fat he sat at one of those doing calculations instead of chalking it out on the blackboard

imagine the smell

i remember my teachers using these contraptions

Attached: 800px-thumbnail (1).jpg (800x869, 93.11K)

can confirm
t. also born in 2003

it's honestly just a shittier version of powerpoint.

>implying teachers that are too lazy to photocopy the sheets aren't still using these

They will also never experience the blissful aroma of a freshly mimeographed handout.

Attached: skyking.jpg (332x186, 7.41K)

VGH THE SOVL

>Born after 9/11

Souless.

they still use those

When did powerpoint start including a projector?

Most of my teachers did this. Whenever I watched cartoons that took place in school I found it weird that the teacher was shown walking around and teaching things. All mine did was put slides up and we had to copy them into our notebooks. Then they got PC projectors and powerpoint.

It used to piss me off when some teachers couldn't focus it correctly. Or if it was slightly on an angle. It's better than just slides though. Watching the teacher write made me pay attention more.

>we had to copy them into our notebooks.
Your school didn't have a photo copier?
Not kids can just take a photo with their phone.

the point was making you write it

My primary school used one of those for assemblies and shit
t. born in 1997

can confirm also, middle canada schools used these in elementary and start of my middle school years before everyone got the ceiling mounted projectors
in elementary and middle school we still used CRTs on trollies with VHS/DVD. i was in a middle class neighborhood btw
t. 2003

Attached: 1645607519008.jpg (850x1203, 164.98K)

I look like that