Does Linux Glow Brighter Than The Sun?

>claims to be privacy os
>requires internet connection to another server just to install your drivers and all your software

How can Nixtards claim Linux is privacy oriented, but it requires you connecting to servers to download all your software and get your desktop running?

Attached: linuxnethero.jpg (620x485, 52.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shoplinuxonline.com/debian11-full.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

man it's truly a mystery how downloading things requires an internet connection

Windows still takes the crown in glowing
>not open source
>you need to download the iso like a good goy
>UPDATE TIME!! DONT TURN YOUR PC OFF. and no, you may not use your computer at this time
>LOG INTO YOUR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT SIR
>dont turn the telemetry off sir it will break basic system functionality

Attached: 1653589664844.png (308x394, 125.92K)

If you're this worried about privacy, you can just send a postcard to Linus Torvalds at 1316 SW Corbett Hill Cir, Portland Oregon 97219-8353, and he will mail you floppy disks with drivers for offline install.

No it doesn't, just last week I installed a distro with no internet connection and all my hardware worked. Stay gigamad Jay.

Wooo congratulations!!! You have typed the most retarded thing I have read today. shine bright and carry on /gtard

Attached: mom.jpg (646x960, 99.14K)

>claims to be privacy os
No, it doesn't. Linux is a kernel.

>>requires internet connection to another server just to install your drivers and all your software
you can download debian on 20 dvd images, those include entire repository.

thank you i will

linux is a kernel

Based trips and dubs. Will surely follow your instructions

>You have typed the most retarded thing I have read today.
Is this the first thread you opened today?

probably is, I've seen like 1000+ retarded things today and even more yesterday

>>requires internet connection to another server just to install your drivers and all your software
it doesn't you incompetent jackass stop with your lies

Attached: 1649949685893.png (680x697, 289.69K)

>to use linux you have to download it... from the INTERNET

You can download the sources and examine them yourself before compiling and running them.

shoplinuxonline.com/debian11-full.html

>An ISO shipped by the mail is totally more secure then a signed package downloaded via https.

You need to connect to server to download anything. That is how downloading works 100% of the time, regardless of what OS you use.

Says who?
Marketing?
Then it must be true

>can't understand greentext

> requires internet connection
Accully...
In distro based repos (debian, suse, centis, redhat, arch...), you can install from any repository. Yes, you can point your boxen to a self hosted repository existing only on local lan. You can compile packages yourself after source code review. This includes the kernel.

Take your medicines.
Your data is worthless and no one is interested in your life specially govt.
If you are going to do terrorist attacks or if you are pedo, you deserve to be tracked.