Wonder why you keep getting Apple shills threads?

wonder why you keep getting Apple shills threads?

Attached: 1653577563145.png (1309x1013, 193.04K)

also the fucking bots they train here

>multimillion dollar company decides to promote manually to a forum with like 50 people
Nigga are you retarded?

Read you nigger. No one said it's Apple.

I'm pretty sure it's just some faggot having a laugh over the tinkertranny spergs taking those threads for real

Read the first fucking paragraph you retard. I bet you're one of those people who just use the toothpaste handed to them by their brother only to realize that they smeared adhesive paste all over their teeth because they didn't read what was on the tube.

>2021
they are still going strong, damn autists

I love my Mac studio and iPhone 13 Pro Max. The airpods pro are incredible sounding. Nothing comes close to the Apple watch. Seethe.

lol who are these sad losers
I don't even wanna go to their site

I just ordered the studio display just to spite this thread.

Oh yeah and I voted for trump twice. I support American technology.

It could just be summer as well let's try to be optimistic

Any Forums caught some chode talking to himself about the new mgk movie a few days ago
Believe it or not it happens.

Your online secret club is one of the most trafficked websites in the world.
>why would a company ever advertise its products? That's just bananas

literally no one cares about this teenage retard site except Any Forumstards looking for excuses to off topic shitpost

>literally

Attached: Da8v85b-ee03a062-b79d-4d6b-900d-a25cbb1e39a2.png (400x696, 186.64K)

>
holy kek

Attached: NazLoli.gif (500x455, 460.76K)

Agreed, this thread is retarded. Hate /leftypol/ trannies and their mental illness, but that's not why apple shit gets spammed. It's bots that the mod who frequents this board (swaglord) allows to make shitpost and bait threads every day.

>/sci/ isn't there
lmao, the guys there are completely schizos

But they actually do shit the board though you can't deny it, it happened

Reminded that two tranny mods, uwu and Naemuti come from leftypol and are actively trying to sabotage Any Forums
Reminder that Naemuti is the tranny mod that killed /qa/
Reminder that uwu is the faggot mod that ruined /vr/ by allowing spam and low quality shitposts and by changing the date for what defines "retro" despite active backlash from most /vr/ users

/sci/ are their own breed, they are detached from our world, they ascended

they also spend most of their time erping on the irc

Damn I really wasted those digits like that

>erping on the irc
I've seen it and it's disgusting, it got popularized again by trannies, discord reeks of cum and poop

every community of english-speaking retards has at some point, that doesn't make it systemic.

We don't do it here much anymore, it's only pathetic faggots larping as girls catfishing virgins. if you don't atleast voice chat just kys, no girl sex text anymore