Admit it

It's based.

Attached: dseifert_4711_samsung_z_flip_3_5.jpg (1200x800, 79.47K)

No

Attached: main-qimg-5ff30d6bb8dd352803d91503733ab608-lq.jpg (602x365, 51.78K)

It's trash.

What's the point?

It's sort of like buying a Galaxy s21u, but with shit battery life and a fragile display.

Based

Attached: _DSF0007.jpg (1616x1078, 398.12K)

it is

It’s based. I hate it but it’s based.

who comes up with these retarded designs?

its t rue

I'd say no, but I may have to say yes.

Attached: 1647820453552.jpg (763x890, 166.72K)

Attached: _DSF0010.jpg (943x867, 197.29K)

>Пepeвecти твит
like pottery

KEK

That has to be one of the gayest things I have ever seen.

I got one and i love it more than i expected. Slap it shut and display is safe and sound inside the case, i used it to peek into shitty spots behind the engine in the engine bay with zero fear, compact form factor is also a plus in this case. Outer display is surprisingly useful (can also run any program with right software), taking quick photos without opening it is more comfortable than i expected. I bought it for shits and giggles, but if i'd have to buy something again, i'd probably do the same.

Battery life is kinda shit though, can't wait to struggle to survive through day in one year from now

Is that your Fleshlight in the back on the right?

kek
took me a minute

I see no fleshlight

All the ones I've seen in person look okay bent, but like shit straight. Like the middle doesn't stretch out all the way and causes a weird reflective spot.

Does that still happen or have they made the screens better?

Attached: bcf10b68.jpg (1024x576, 191.84K)

I love the iPhone in your picture. Let me guess, you use it daily and have the foldable that you leave on your desk.

Still there. Don't really notice it straight on and focusing on whatever is on the screen though.
But you do feel it when scrolling which can bother some people.
Company phone

Nope , the battery life is great, last me one day even not even using energy plus mode .

There is a Jewish trick from samsung which drains your battery.

You have to turn off "improve location accuracy"

super expensive.
I'll stick with my second-hand iPhone SE I got for 250$