What does Any Forums think of Mozilla Thunderbird? Very comfy email client imo, and very easy to manage RSS feeds

What does Any Forums think of Mozilla Thunderbird? Very comfy email client imo, and very easy to manage RSS feeds

Attached: 1200px-Thunderbird_Logo,_2018.svg.png (1200x1181, 192.72K)

I use it, it's fine. Also for IRC.

I like thunderbird.

It's not as good as Evolution.

I just use the email client from Seamonkey.

i use gmail because I don't need to larp about being an epic esoteric hipster and I'm not important enough to justify opsec/privacy autism

How would I use gmail with my email account?

It's okay, I like Claws better, though.

Attached: MV5BNTQwODgzMTA3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTI0NzU5MTE@._V1_.jpg (1200x793, 178.53K)

by having a gmail account :) hope this helps

what is jamal?

Too much hassle to tell everyone my new email address.

it's alright for email but i can't find a way to send rss feed entries directly to a video player

I don't like Mozilla for a bunch of reasons (making a "woke" browser, Baker's salary vs. firing developers etc), so i tried to find another email program, but i keep coming back to it.
Emclient has the same functionality, but is ugly, slow and has bad font rendering (or at least thunderbird's is better).
Outlook has all the negatives of emclient, but cant even deal with caldav/carddav.
Thunderbird is good :).

/thread

On one hand, it's really ugly and outdated.
On the other, it's the only one that really just werks and doesn't create shitty folders in my account (looking at you, Mailspring).

I can't tell if this is bait or just retarded. I've had Gmail added to my Thunderbird for years. Those two things are not mutually exclusive. I don't know why you would even mention Gmail in the first place. Do you think Gmail is a desktop client or something?

/thread
/board
Any Forums is kill
delet this

it can be, I guess what he's saying is that filters + tags + special terms + integrations are worth using gmail over any self-assed email client with castrated features

It is an awesome email client, use it everyday

>filters + tags + special terms + integrations are worth using gmail over any self-assed email client with castrated features

Attached: 1653575742630.png (652x562, 258.68K)

1 click save attachments to drive and retrieve them easily, 1 click attach from drive, 1 click calls to customers, 1 click shared address book w/ phone numbers (eg. share same list on phone or laptop and PC)
also, if you work on drive docs like most of the civilized world:
- Live emails, you can add comments or resolve them right in the email without opening the doc

and more, but I don't have much more time to lose with you

>zoomers have never installed Thunderbird even once to learn that there in fact are filters and tags in it
I guess it's way over your head if you can't find it from your phone's app store.

Attached: 1647182397045.jpg (650x885, 269.92K)

I'm 33, used thunderbird way before it's been deprecated and unmaintained, ofc tags are there but they won't be there if you use any other client on another PC or phone. also keep em coming kids, I'll be here swinging