How can people literally defend gaming on Linux and lutris...

How can people literally defend gaming on Linux and lutris. I have more than an adequate system and I still get stutters(5600x+6800xt)
>try to play cyberpunk, crashes
>try to play elden ring, stutters and drop into the 50's even with the latest wine ge and mesa drivers on 1080p
>try to play a light game like Cuphead, stuttering and dips below 60 for a half second
>try to play an indie game like tin can, stutters and horrible fps with wine ge
the steam deck is retarded who in their right minds would but it and pay for all these games instead of just using windows and pirating

Attached: Lutris_Game_Platform_(Logo).svg.png (1200x1200, 103.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

1337x.to/torrent/5224588/ELDEN-RING-1-04-MULTi14-GNU-Linux-Wine-johncena141/
1337x.to/torrent/5171022/Cyberpunk-2077-1-5-MULTi18-GNU-Linux-Wine-johncena141/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop playing games bro, you're too old for this.

Works for me. I don't care about (you).

>Amd

Hate to admit it but not the first time I've heard this for gpus

these replies don't help alleviate anyway to explain why Linux has been such a shit experience for me. I hear all this talk about how linux is so good for gaming but ts just lies figuring out.

because windows is slow as hell. if people made games actually compatible with linux they'd probably run great, too bad we gotta rely on stuff like lutris and wine to use windows specific stuff

I've tested all these game on windows with the same hardware before moving to Linux, never had any of these problems on windows. Its Linux that's the problem.

Grow up, discord spammer

I don't use discord though...I don't even have an account

>you're too old to play video games
>do taxes instead

Werkz on my machine just run start.sh
1337x.to/torrent/5224588/ELDEN-RING-1-04-MULTi14-GNU-Linux-Wine-johncena141/
1337x.to/torrent/5171022/Cyberpunk-2077-1-5-MULTi18-GNU-Linux-Wine-johncena141/

I'm using the scene version flt from rarbg also I don't trust johncena I have no idea who that is

>playing cybergoy 2069
>does not have a discord account
yeah I don't believe you

Worked me new too. No tweaks required.

these are bot posts

I trust them, i have downloaded a lot of games from them the only down side is longer download times but if you leave overnight its worth it because it just werkz also open the script before running it . they are linux repacking group and if you have any problems they will help you on their martix group, also if you dont know how to optimize wine dont complain about chrashes

Works on my machine and I also have the RX 6800 XT.
tl;dr skill issue

What distro do you use, I'll try it. I just want to game on linux, I am using garuda right now for a day

Vanilla Arch.

GPT doesn't do punctuation very well. That's how I've spotted these. Just write sentences good.

no one said it was perfect but it's still getting better with time (it will never be as good as windows OBVIOUSLY)
the fuck did you expect? gaming on linux is very much alpha-tier and it will stay that way for years...
what made you think that you could disregard millions of forum posts, warning, issues trackers and somehow think things would be different fro you? what kind of main character syndrome is that? you do realize the absurdity of the situation?
just like these retards who disregard the warning on pine64 website about the pinephone being broken hardware and to only buy it to participate to its development...
so many narcissistic retards came here seething about muh pinephone bad because it's not working ootb like a iphone would....
well no fucking shit, it's just yet another community-supported forever-alpha project, just like "serious" gaming on desktop linux...
I can't believe I have to type this absolutely obvious shit, they don't own you shit, don't like the current state of linux gaming? hlep them fix it or fuck off back to windows, as simple as, there are no wagies to harrass this time, you'll just make people who work for free on their free time stop doing it because they don't want to deal with your karen episodes...

KEK

>try Gamemode, but hole!

Attached: __ibuki_suika_touhou_drawn_by_yanagi_nurikoboshi__3c0dd912b0a6a1232c11769867cbdf83.jpg (750x300, 111.42K)

Doesn't lutris have this as enabled by default tho? Garuda has mangohud and gamemode installed by default

AMD CPUs don't behave well in Linux in my experience. Can't testify how they work in Windows or macOS because I don't use those.
Intels have never given me stability problems. AMDs won't go past a week of uptime.