In less than 10 years, there will be people who are nostalgic for Windows 7

In less than 10 years, there will be people who are nostalgic for Windows 7

Attached: Windows-7.jpg (1279x799, 128.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oNXzMBA9VU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm already nostalgic for windows 7

bro stfu you can still use it

Attached: desktop with vista bg.png (1920x1080, 1.79M)

Well of course. Each version of windows is far worse than the last. Windows 7 is shit, but what came after is so much worse that it looks good in comparison.

my only memory of win7 is that it was dogshit slow, and windows updates took 3 days to complete

I'm nostalgic for that one time my uncle diddled me and showed me OSX for the first time.

I'm just confused. If I have any sort of nostalgia for Windows it's for Win95/98, and even that just because my first "real" computer as a teenager had it.
Now I see people nostalgic for XP, which I remember as a plastic toy for little kids that ran like dogshit when I first installed it.

Attached: aiu404l-1384998814004637698-20210422_013343-img1.jpg (1400x1145, 265.27K)

I'm on 11 and I already miss 10. I tried to downgrade the other day but it has been months since I did the upgrade so now I have to do a clean install.

Imagine how fast win 95 would run on today's hardware

In less than 10 years your hands, eyes, nose, lips and penis will all have shrunken by at least 15%.

Attached: e86.png (880x1220, 106.94K)

Literally the thread

Attached: 1653518074435.png (800x800, 85.27K)

Noses dont shrink, they usually keep growing just like testicles continue sagging.

I've been a linux faggot for 15 years but even I miss Windows 7.

XP was such dogshit bloatware of an OS
too bad it was probably their most popular

In less than 7 years, there will be people who are nostalgic for Windows 10

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-25 211109.png (783x586, 289.25K)

No, that will never happen. No one is nostalgic for WinME, Vista, 8, 10

>tfw nostalgic for the first windows with aero UI
>first windows with non-dogshit security and UAC
>first windows with a good process scheduler
>my first 64-bit computer
>my first multicore computer
>my first SSD, over SATA! also a first
>my first PCI-e GPU
>playing crysis on DX10 meme
That all happened on Vista for me. It can happen.

Because the Windows operating system gets more and more shit with each iteration after 8. The graphical design got worse from 8 to 10 and they added more annoying features like having a phone based design for a desktop OS and shit like two control panels. 7 wasn't great but it was functional at the very least

I think that's due to the kino installation theme that came with Windows XP:
youtube.com/watch?v=oNXzMBA9VU4

when win7 was current, everone online said xp is better
when win8 came out suddenly win7 was great. when win10 came out people actually convinced themselves that 8 was great and better than 10. now that win11 is out people suddenly love win10. just shows you how pretentious most tech people are

I am nostalgic for 10 already when I see 11

THANK YOU windows 10 for re-enabling smart screen without my permission. And blocking a app I know is safe. I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH.

Attached: 2a0b17e9f20532f0be30e69ebea3dad5.gif (500x331, 996.88K)

don't care, still using windows 7, seethe more securitard

At my job there are customers who literally breaking PCI compliance and getting fined regularly by corporate to continue using it. I connected to a site just last night via RDP and got to experience the snappiness of Windows 7 once again and I remembered we used to be a serious country.

When windows 7 came out, everyone was saying it was better than vista actually

Slow? Also it'd still crash every few minutes after two months.

Yes that's correct, none of that is true. XP can do most of that shit, including play Crysis with DX10.