Laptop thread

Laptop thread
All and I mean ALL laptops are welcome
What are you using?
How are you using it?
Where do you like to work?

Attached: legion_5_pro.png (700x525, 195.88K)

>What are you using?
Macbook
>How are you using it?
With my dick
>Where do you like to work?
Darkroom

Don't have one but plan to buy (with installments) either of these two. Want for architectural work. Thoughts? (Yes I am a poor fag.)

Attached: msi and asus.png (905x356, 247.71K)

2012 19" intel hp
2014 15.6" r5 hp
2018 15.6" Ryzen hp

Im using a AMD Acer nitro 5 running Gentoo. I dont do much work with my laptop mostly reading and shitposting I use my desktop for work.

>What are you using?
Razer blade 17 pro 2020
>How are you using it?
Plugged into my OLED C1 to play vidya
I only use it for entertainment purposes

I’m literally using the one in the pic, it’s 14 lbs and I run EndavourOs on it

I have a ThinkPad T14s Gen 2 from work. I have it plugged in on a shelf, I use it by sitting at my desk and remoting in from my desktop PC.

>razerblade 14 3070ti
pretty nice, excited to have a laptop that isn't gigantic.

>What are you using?
acer nitro 5 2019 with 1650
>How are you using it?
buying cheap gacha game accounts en masse and sell them for 5-10$ usd more, have saved up about $900 now, SEAfag neet so that's a lot of money to me.
small comfy hotel room, my aunt owned the hotel so I can stay for free as long as I keep the place clean

Attached: EO3k5UrUwAAIh43.png (593x896, 286.18K)

Lenovo X1
Play FreeCIV, browse interwebs, maintain infra
On the couch or in the garden

-Pic related
-Casual gaymin', shitepostin', jewtube browsin', kino viewin', chinktoon enjoyin' and other menial activities
-Except work

Attached: 1585384810156.gif (500x282, 949.41K)

The msi has a good keyboard but the HDMI is cucked to 30hz@4k and the audio jack is on the right side of the chassis. Don't know about the asus.

>What are you using?
Legion 5 3060
>How are you using it?
Daily everything
anywhere
really I should've gotten a cheap second hand M1 Air to fuck around with cause I'm not really gaming anymore

t460s
stripped ltsc win10 build mostly for vs.
I dont

What storefronts do you use to get your laptops from? I'm familiar with Newegg but what are other good ones?

>What are you using?
Asus Zephyrus G14 (2021)
>How are you using it?
Primarily for muh gaymes and collegework
I have a home office setup with a second monitor that I use.

posting my abomination
11" chromebook mediatek mt8183 4xA73+4xA53 @ 2GHz
Mali G72 GPU
4GB LPDDR4x
32GB eMMC
1366x768 IPS touchscreen
42KWh LiPo
2in1 plastic body
GeekBench 5
single core: 300
multicore: 1400
>"gottagoslow"
stock chromeOS, it can run native Android apps and arm Linux apps, stock Debian container. It's kinda really shitty but I think that's what gives it sovl. Rugged, lightweight, take anywhere platform. Paired with a phone and unlimited tether it makes a good mobile platform with good battery life. Simple Android store games and Stadia/Xbox Cloud. I like it, it's like a tablet-laptop, weird thing that's very convenient and the slow is alright. Been using it about half a year now, I do want to upgrade though. It's been a good low cost dive into figuring out what I want in a laptop

Attached: sovl.jpg (499x2194, 300.17K)

The only laptop I have is my stinkpad t430. I like it as a rugged, portable machine but I would like to get a laptop that acts as a desktop replacement. Would I be able to dock a laptop for additional ports while running an eGPU at the same time? Does anyone else have a similar setup?

What controller is that? The form factor looks perfect.

>What are you using?
i've been using a asus vivobook pro 15
>How are you using it?
mostly for college and music
music production or something

>Dell xps 15
> Plug into setup while at home, use dualboot linux & windows for programming and gaymin
> At home