FTH

Fibre to home.
God my country is a disgrace!
All of Europe is increasing coverage, my country has stagnated!

Attached: 2005128394.png (656x364, 43.17K)

Iberians #1

Attached: 1652179369598.jpg (655x518, 61.55K)

UK internet speeds are fucking awful

>the more pozzed-multiculti your country is the worse the Internet
Shocker.

retard

>your brain on Any Forums

The US doesn't have great FTTH penetration, but as long as you live in the right region, it's good.

Attached: 1629466987812.png (750x400, 46.37K)

sweden was always known for having good Fiber and overall, internet infrastructure. and it's a multi-cultural shithole. otherwise, this is accurate. i think romania and bulgaria only got that way because west europe capitalists starting moving operations there for the cheaper tech workforce. these people will gladly work for a fraction of the salary of a westerner. and because of cheaper cost of live, they come out on top. they also get fast internet in the middle of rural areas, so remote work is very doable.

Attached: fiber terrorist.png (1409x1476, 1.33M)

Does anyone have this image but not for ants? Can only find the 2020 map

took like 5 secs on google

Attached: 1636015930309.png (1280x711, 100.07K)

>Germany
>no FTTH
>no gbit/s DOCSIS
>xDSL still king
>awful 4G and 5G networks in small villages "because nobody wants to invest"
>awful 4G and 5G networks in large cities "because it's too crowded"
I'm glad these friendly, economy-stimulating lads are my neighbors, but Christ are they retarded.

Thank

>german is such a shithole its filled with turks!!!!
Meanwhile turkey itself has better infrastructure lol. Maybe the problem is with the Germans.

Not bad. Now let's see NA's card.

ahem...

Attached: fixed.png (1280x711, 176.83K)

I'm living in a flat that I could open my front window and throw a stone and hit our entire towns central telephone exchange. I've been here for 6 years and only a couple months ago got a letter through the door offering FTTH in our area.

Forcing OpenReach to spin off from BT has done pretty much fuck all for increasing fibre uptake.

What the fuck happened to Greece.

Maybe don't live in the sticks, sweetie

Attached: Untitled.png (1011x631, 38.85K)

>living in a town a stones throw from the central telephone exchange for the entirety of said town
>"don't live in the sticks"
Fucking retard.

>sweden one of the least densely populated countries in the world
>great fibre connectivity
Känns bra ändå. Riv er själva, jänkare.

To be fair it's like that because Germany invested greatly in telephone infrastructure just before digital telephones became a thing. They're stuck with copper out to each neighbourhood, where the rest of Europe pulled fibre out instead.

Attached: 1453-05-29 colorised.jpg (662x497, 116.01K)