Why is waging so easy?

Today I got paid to write 5 lines of code.

Attached: 1561488847748.jpg (560x672, 63.92K)

What time did you clock in and what time did you clock out?
How long did it take you to do that work?
Any other tasks you have to do in a day?
What stack / languages?

i got paid to jerk off working from home

Not him but I had similar experiences.
>What time did you clock in and what time did you clock out?
Lol what is this "clocking in"
Lol what is
>How long did it take you to do that work?
Like 5 minutes tops?
>Any other tasks you have to do in a day?
Move around Jira tasks and be in a weekly meeting (unless you have an excuse not to come lol)
>What stack / languages?
Full stack, so TS frontend with react and python backend. I doubt it depends on your stack tho

i'm not working at all and enjoy it

wagies lmao

I'm typically the same way, I only ever do 20minutes of work in a day for my WFH job. I felt like wow'ing my boss this week and did a bunch of work on monday and my boss was aggravated with me saying "THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO TAKE YOU ALL WEEK!" I could really feel his frustration in our email exchanges. I messed up.

>Lol what is this "clocking in"
>Lol what is
It means when did you start work.

Essentially he is asking you when did you start and when did you finish.

Worthless talentless trash

Embedded dev here
Every day is a lot of work, and if it wasn't I'd be so board I'd have to blow my brains out

Depends on the team setup and your job. Generally the more you earn the higher the expectations. Having a micro-managing boss can also made that kind of lifestyle impossible.

Yall are the first to be laid off in the up coming recession this year

9-6, 1 hour lunch break
idk 15 mins?
I dont have any others assigned, theres 3 issues in PR im just waiting for comments from seniors, Im a junior.
We also have a morning stand up meeting where all devs go around talking about their work.
Angular, Node, Typescript, Firebase

>Start at 10 AM, WFH
>"Sorry guys I have another meeting I can't make it to the daily" because there wasn't anything interesting to comment on and I didn't want to waste my time
> Play league of legends
>Have a meeting with C-Suite, make some recommendations and get some tasks for next week
>Have lunch, lurk Any Forums, read a book
>Have another meeting in the evening where I teach my colleague to do SQL queries. For him it's basically black magic so he will come back asking for more mentoring
>Reply to an employee who didn't provide enough information for a ticket, close laptop
>See he replied with proper info, will review tomorrow.

And that's how I earned my salary today.

Attached: 1646746595178.jpg (224x225, 6.52K)

please refrain from posting my waifu thanks

He got paid for it so it doesn't matter what you think. What's your excuse? What are you being paid for?
>he doesn't even have a job LMAO

Pfft. I've done nothing at work other than shitting and then drinking a $6 drink from Starbucks. It's like a chocolate slurpee with chocolate syrup and whipped cream. Good stuff. I never call it by its actual name, I ask for a "medium choccy slurpee" and the Peruvian girl at the drive thru knows what I want.

Girls get the easiest tasks

>rant about complexity of task in team meeting
>it was super easy

Attached: 1647808535499.gif (112x112, 373.77K)

what language
you recommend it for moneyz

i start a wfb job next week where i get paid to manage social media lol

Y'all be happy while you can, it won't last :^).